Mod RPGM School of Lust - Incest Patch

Vlad_Rura

May 8, 2023
Please elaborate....
You said there is a problem, but you didn't say what exactly, what restriction are you mentioning as well?
The "farm" quest is pure RNG, depending on your luck you can get stuck there for an entire day trying to get the pieces you need.
That's why I aded a function to the scarecrow there, if you get annoyed with the rng interact with it and you will receive the pieces.
I mean, the thing I saw in the description of your patch is "farm skip" so, I got to the conclusion that you removed the quest. I played this game some years ago before the quest was added so, when I decided to return to see the new updates, I didn't have a clue what is that quest about. That mean I couldn't understand what do you meant by "skip" in this quest.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I mean, the thing I saw in the description of your patch is "farm skip" so, I got to the conclusion that you removed the quest. I played this game some years ago before the quest was added so, when I decided to return to see the new updates, I didn't have a clue what is that quest about. That mean I couldn't understand what do you meant by "skip" in this quest.
As I just said before. It just add's a functionality to the scarecrow, I didn't remove or made any alteration to the quest itself.

Raxle94

Jul 12, 2017
Yep, he could have done that, maybe he was afraid of losing his backers on patreon or something...
Invested a lot of money on encrypting the game, went out of his way to sue old modder who had a working patch on his patreon. And current state of game is half-dead. Although I loved this game in it's early days it's shiny has long been lost.

Anyway... step by step from scratch.
Assuming you already have node installed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's all. Game will be decrypted and patched at this point.
Also make sure to properly extract files.
By that I mean either opening the compressed file and drag'n'drop in the game folder or moving the compressed file to the main game folder, right clicking on it and selecting extract here.

Extract to... or Extract as will always created another folder with extracted stuff inside and that is not what we want.

Hope this helps.
I'm having this error with the exact same filepath. Also, the Anonfiles link to the decrypt file on the front page doesn't work but I used an old version of the file I had saved from a long while back.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I'm having this error with the exact same filepath. Also, the Anonfiles link to the decrypt file on the front page doesn't work but I used an old version of the file I had saved from a long while back.
Anonfiles link is still up and working.

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
There's an instance where Uncle Gip texts the MC, saying, "Flora's bedroom is rather cozy. I think I'll be sleeping here. What do you think?" Feel like it'd make more sense for him to text "Your mom's bedroom is rather cozy. (etc.)" It's found in www>data>message_data.json for anyone else who would like to change it themselves in notepad++.

Also, when the MC first talks to Flora downstairs at the start of the game, he still addresses her as "Flora". I couldn't figure out which file has specific events like this in it. Anyone know?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
There's an instance where Uncle Gip texts the MC, saying, "Flora's bedroom is rather cozy. I think I'll be sleeping here. What do you think?" Feel like it'd make more sense for him to text "Your mom's bedroom is rather cozy. (etc.)" It's found in www>data>message_data.json for anyone else who would like to change it themselves in notepad++.

Also, when the MC first talks to Flora downstairs at the start of the game, he still addresses her as "Flora". I couldn't figure out which file has specific events like this in it. Anyone know?
> Flora's bedroom is rather cozy. I think I'll be sleeping here. What do you think?
◘ I don't see any issue with that since it's Gip is the one saying it.
> Flora downstairs at the start of the game, he still addresses her as "Flora".
◘ Nice catch. But more info would be good. At the start of the game only instance I found was. "My Mom, Flora."
◘ If you know what he says before or after that it would be helpful.

Last edited:

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
> Flora's bedroom is rather cozy. I think I'll be sleeping here. What do you think?
◘ I don't see any issue with that since it's Gip is the one saying it.
> Flora downstairs at the start of the game, he still addresses her as "Flora".
◘ Nice catch.
To each their own I suppose, but I've never heard someone talk to someone else about their parent and refer to them by their first name. I.e. let's say your dad's name is Dennis. Someone you know isn't going to say to you, "Oh, yeah, I ran into Dennis yesterday at the hardware store." They'd say, "Oh, yeah, I ran into your dad yesterday at the hardware store." My thoughts, anywho.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
To each their own I suppose, but I've never heard someone talk to someone else about their parent and refer to them by their first name. I.e. let's say your dad's name is Dennis. Someone you know isn't going to say to you, "Oh, yeah, I ran into Dennis yesterday at the hardware store." They'd say, "Oh, yeah, I ran into your dad yesterday at the hardware store." My thoughts, anywho.
Good point.

Dovahkriid480

Jan 29, 2023
Does anybody have the game pre patched with incest patch? I play on android with joiplay and don't understand how to decrypt game to use patch.

Abc3192

Feb 18, 2023
View attachment 2162743
Overview:
School of Lust can be best described as an adult RPG and Visual Novel hybrid, with life/dating simulation and dungeon crawling mechanics. The gameplay was mainly inspired by the Persona series and the combat was inspired by Binding of Isaac and Zelda. You get to play a boy genius, who is mysteriously transferred to a prestige school called Harfort, where only the brightest and most exclusive students are blessed to study. To his surprise, the boy finds out that Harfort is an all-girls school, and he's the first boy to ever attend. During his eventful stay, he unravels the reason why he was transferred to this secretive place, and why some of the female students have gone missing...​
DD-MM-YY
Updated: 01-03-23
Game/Creator: Boner Games
Game Thread: F95
Modder: The Butler
Mod Version: 0.7.1a
Game Version: 0.7.1a
Language: English

Disclaimer:
Features:
NOTE:
This mod/patch will only work on the decrypted game.
In order to decrypt your game follow the instructions below.
IPATCH is version specific, so it won't work on newer/older versions of the game.
Necessary Tools
Download
Install Instructions
Decrypt Tool​
Hijacking instructions from pk2000 post.
  1. Download and install NodeJS
  2. Download and extract the file "Decryption tool.zip" ( thanks to ea3794 for making it)(y):cool:
  3. Extract it in your game directory and replace existing files/folders.
  4. Double click "Use_This_To_Decrypt.bat"..., wait until it's finished)
  5. Game will be unencrypted.
IPATCH
DOWNLOAD LINKS
VERSION
HOTFIX
IPATCH
0.7.1a​
//--//​
IPATCH (LITE)
0.7.1a​
//--//​
Decrypted game (AIO)
GOFILE | EXPIRED
0.7.1a​
//--//​
Install Instructions:
Install Instructions (with images):
Currently known issues....
-none-​
Troubleshooting:

Change-Log:

Update Pls

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Butler

The Butler

May 3, 2017
• • • Patch Updated • • •
  • IPATCHED new lines.
  • IPATCHED lines i skipped on previous patch.
  • • I might have messed something up related to image size (Natalie) on FULL version.
    So if you see a slightly odd (position or size) image/event with natalie let me know.
  • • Feel free to comment (with screenshot) if you find any text I skipped.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Red Sand

ReedsOfIntimacy

Mar 16, 2023
Hey, thank you for doing all this. I tried this and had the same issue. Seems like www/js/plugins/DhoomLive2DTitleScreen_old.js is missing from the download on the f95page and the decrypt tool will not work without it. I tried copying the DhoomLive2dTitleScreen.js and renaming the copy as the missing file but the game will not get to the title screen, saying there is a missing image. Is there any chance you could rehost the decrypted 0.7.1 or upload your DhoomLive2DTitleScreen_old.js? I would really appreciate it
Were you able to get past this? I'm having the same issue. Got the link from Terminal, the patch from the .7z with the 4 links. Running the bat tosses this error for me

PaulGamer

Jul 10, 2020
Bonus:
MODDownloadCompatible Game Version
Easy Basketball Minigame​
--​
0.7.0b​
Farm Quest Skip
PS: Interact with the scarecrow in the first area.
--​
0.7.0b​
Weeb Patching:
Crafting Recipes:
the descryption dont work, and now?

ReedsOfIntimacy

Mar 16, 2023
Bug: IPatch [TheButler-GAME] SOL [0.7.3a]

I've been playing the IPatch via the pre-assembled full game version - and have run into a bug with the scenes where Flora and Natalie practice kissing. The first scene will appear, but the next day you go down, only Flora will be standing there, and in the same position she would be in during the day. You cannot interact with her, and as best I can tell she will stay this way every night forever. I haven't played the unpatched version yet so I'm unsure if this is a bug with 0.7.3a or with the IPatch.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Bug: IPatch [TheButler-GAME] SOL [0.7.3a]

I've been playing the IPatch via the pre-assembled full game version - and have run into a bug with the scenes where Flora and Natalie practice kissing. The first scene will appear, but the next day you go down, only Flora will be standing there, and in the same position she would be in during the day. You cannot interact with her, and as best I can tell she will stay this way every night forever. I haven't played the unpatched version yet so I'm unsure if this is a bug with 0.7.3a or with the IPatch.

I remember something like that happening on version 0.7.1a unpatched, and it would progress disappear after I developed relationship with Natalie or/and her however she would only appear there at night.
If try reloading a save before the event with an unpatched version of the game. and check if that still happens.
If not I might have fucked something up.

PS: Some events can be unbugged by visiting it on the Gallery, there is also BUG fix in game that you can use.

EDIT:
Doublechecked CommonEvents.json (which is responsible for the kissing lesson and compared it to the original, and other than the expected dialogue change and fixes (fox image location) there was nothing wrong.
So it might be a game bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReedsOfIntimacy

ReedsOfIntimacy

Mar 16, 2023
Just had the chance to check it on an unpatched 0.7.3a and ran into the exact same issue. The game is bugged, not the patch - thanks for looking into it and thanks for the patch