Mod RPGM School of Lust - Incest Patch

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
The Butler if you don't feel bothered for the boner dev team on uploading files everytime they on their daily basis to DMCA mods like yours then hmmm perhaps and just a suggestion ¿why don't you upload them to Terminal and DropMeFiles? if you noticed in the SoL OP link thread the most common uploaders like gofile, mixdrop, uploadhaven always get DMCA while those 2 remain untouched amazingly lol.

Also Thanks a lot for the IPATCH LITE mod! just what i was looking for <3

The Butler

May 3, 2017
The Butler if you don't feel bothered for the boner dev team on uploading files everytime they on their daily basis to DMCA mods like yours then hmmm perhaps and just a suggestion ¿why don't you upload them to Terminal and DropMeFiles? if you noticed in the SoL OP link thread the most common uploaders like gofile, mixdrop, uploadhaven always get DMCA while those 2 remain untouched amazingly lol.

Also Thanks a lot for the IPATCH LITE mod! just what i was looking for <3
Terminal is closed for new registration....
1696472602751.png
Dropmefiles, I wasn't aware of it until a few days ago.
However download speed is `a bit slow`. But it's more than enough for the Patch itself.
If files get takedown again I will upload there.

• Love
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Hotfix added to OP attachments. Extract in game folder and overwrite as usual.
It will be included in future updates as well.
Note:
This one was tricky since I had to rename a few things, I won't go in technical talk.

DrkRyder
Download from OP.
It seems I missed a few things.... Reworking on it...

Last edited:

hades6

Jun 18, 2017
The mc still says caretaker at the beginning of the game after i used used the patch. is that normal?

never mind, I figured it out.
Well could you tell the rest of us what you figured out please. I'm having this same problem of a mixed patch and it's driving me nuts.

edit: sorry was frustrated and your post was the only one I saw that seemed like the problem I'm having. Didn't mean to sound like an ass.

Last edited:

hades6

Jun 18, 2017
So I used the decryption tool without a problem and replaced the files, and everything seems to work properly, but when I start the game first interaction he calls his mother by her name. Sure he's 18, some people do that. MC calls her mom in the next sentence so whatever...

But then I'm at school introducing myself and MC says he's living with a caretaker and her daughter...I don't feel like this was the intention here so I'm really confused by what's going on. Kinda breaking the immersion. I've deleted the folders, went through the whole process again, and tried with a fresh download to get the same results. It feels like the game is halfway patched and I feel like a dumbass...Any help would be appreciated.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
So I used the decryption tool without a problem and replaced the files, and everything seems to work properly, but when I start the game first interaction he calls his mother by her name. Sure he's 18, some people do that. MC calls her mom in the next sentence so whatever...

But then I'm at school introducing myself and MC says he's living with a caretaker and her daughter...I don't feel like this was the intention here so I'm really confused by what's going on. Kinda breaking the immersion. I've deleted the folders, went through the whole process again, and tried with a fresh download to get the same results. It feels like the game is halfway patched and I feel like a dumbass...Any help would be appreciated.
Might have been a few isolated cases, due to a lot of changes and mostly vscode fucking me up
1696651439169.png
Something I missed.Probably introduction as you mentioned.
I'll look for the Flora interaction now.

Any screenshot, or part of the dialogue, helps a lot since searching that specific sentence will get me straight to the issue.
If you don't want to bother taking screenshot, just type the sentence where you found the issue, otherwise it's pure blind searching for me.

So best ways for feedback:
  1. Screenshot
  2. Retype the last sentence you saw
  3. Save File

hades6

Jun 18, 2017
Might have been a few isolated cases, due to a lot of changes and mostly vscode fucking me up
View attachment 2986694
Something I missed.Probably introduction as you mentioned.
I'll look for the Flora interaction now.

Any screenshot, or part of the dialogue, helps a lot since searching that specific sentence will get me straight to the issue.
If you don't want to bother taking screenshot, just type the sentence where you found the issue, otherwise it's pure blind searching for me.
Oh, I really thought I was doing something wrong here. If it's just the occasional broken part I wouldn't mind at all doing some proofing for you. I've done a good bit of that in the past.

I actually haven't played this since Lain stopped modding it forever ago and may have just gotten a little too excited when I bothered checking it and saw that you picked up the project.

Thanks for all the work you do.

Reactions: The Butler

UnCreatively

Oct 1, 2021
The weirdest thing just happened when I tried to decrypt the thing when I opened the file that said to use it to decrypt it wasn't working so long story short the file that was named decrypt Windows said it had a syntax error so eventually I opened the file in notepad and as soon as I opened it the file started working without me doing anything to the file. I still had the file that said to use it to decrypt opened when I opened the file that was named decrypt.

Last edited:

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I'm confused what's the difference between the new sprites and the old ones? OP seems to mention a bug with the outfits that hasn't been fixed so I'm curious as to what the difference is between the old and the new.

Reactions: F9Zoney

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
is it possible to get the already patched new game version with incest? its too hard to patch it myself :(

bjpm

Jun 29, 2022
I had it uploaded, but was taken down.
Gonna upload to new filehost on next patch version.

No idea, maybe another mac user can help you.
I saw some comments where you mention you made a hotfix for the slutty issue, is it already up or not yet? If so, is there a way for me to do some changes to the files myself to fix it while its not up?

On another note, it would be worthwhile to take a look at some other perspectives. For example, I think there are many instances of "daughter" that would be better off as "sister" since it's actually saying something along the lines of "your daughter" or "mom's daughter" when it would make more sense to refer to them as sisters directly. 1700870968155.png

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I saw some comments where you mention you made a hotfix for the slutty issue, is it already up or not yet? If so, is there a way for me to do some changes to the files myself to fix it while its not up?
The hotfix is wasn't really worth it.
Although I managed to fix the first appearance, it fucked up all the following scenes where the `slutty` natallie would appear.
By fucked up I mean she wouldn't show up for some reason.

If you wanna do it your self....
  1. Create a duplicate file of the og natalie file in live2D folder.
  2. Rename it to natalie_slut 1701013534611.png
  3. Go inside the folder and rename natalie (folder), natalie.moc, natalie.model.json to
    1701013752306.png
  4. Open natalie_slut.model.json and set
    1701013928189.png
  5. Go to files map61.json, map63.json and change corresponding lines to match the new duplicate files.

Map61.json
    starts at line 1701014133966.png
    ends at line 1701014323098.png

Map63.json
    starts at line 1701014205234.png
    ends at line 1701014290790.png
  6. You may also need to set params for the scaling and pos somewhere in between.
Said edited files are attached but as I said it's not fully working.
If you wanna fiddle with it and find the issue let me know.

On another note, it would be worthwhile to take a look at some other perspectives. For example, I think there are many instances of "daughter" that would be better off as "sister" since it's actually saying something along the lines of "your daughter" or "mom's daughter" when it would make more sense to refer to them as sisters directly.
Hmmm, I thought I had patched most of those.
I supposes it got lost with latest Visual Code issue I had.
Thanks for the heads up.

Also, you can change and edit as you see fit, and if you want to contribute to it DM me with the changes and I will credit you on next patch.

PS: i also thought about making a public github where people could actively help improve the patch, but the biggest issue is with some official patches changes a lot of lines.

Last edited:

piecupxxx

Dec 5, 2023
for everyone who wasn't able to install it, you need to have node js installed on your computer, it seems obvious but for a layman like me it took 30 minutes to realize that this was the error