Mod RPGM School of Lust - Incest Patch

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
can someone plese post a patched version for this poor veteran that lack most computer skills tried to follow step by step guide and all i get is errors when trying to decrypt

The Butler

May 3, 2017
can someone plese post a patched version for this poor veteran that lack most computer skills tried to follow step by step guide and all i get is errors when trying to decrypt
Working fine here, likely a gofile issue, when it happens either wait a few mins or press F5 to try your luck.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
With the patch I received this message in the playthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Followed by this reaction from the MC:
Thought it was a problem caused by raising affection at the wrong time, thus colliding with the main story (where the message is sent) and even started a new playthrough. However, since it happened again, I tried using the save on an unpatched game and this was the message sent instead:
Don't know where the issue is, so I wanted to point out the problem. Thanks for your work.
Hmmm, seems to be something I fucked up with mom messages when editing the scripts, gonna take a look.
EDIT: Yep, a typo when using regex T-T....
Hotfix pushed to github →
Let me know if you find other issues.
i kep getting errors when decrytping any help is appriciated
Without screenshots of the error I can't help you since I don't know what error you're getting.

Last edited:

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
Hmmm, seems to be something I fucked up with mom messages when editing the scripts, gonna take a look.
EDIT: Yep, a typo when using regex T-T....
Hotfix pushed to github →
Let me know if you find other issues.

Without screenshots of the error I can't help you since I don't know what error you're getting.
1720956153692.png

The Butler

May 3, 2017
i extracted it into the fil containing the exe file like instrustions said and run the use his ti decrypt file
You're still somehow making something wrong. As I've said before, that's only an issue when using outdated decrypt tool.
What's the modification date of your 1720988119387.png ?

Last edited: