MidnightSerpent69

Feb 1, 2019
The incest patch for school of lust doesn't seem to work with the new version, It gets stuck at the loading screen. Not sure if I did something wrong, I just extracted to the game folder.

lllynx

Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for the update, really appreciate someone still putting money in the game and sharing it with us!
But I have to say, it was another disappointing update, again zero sex scenes, or even something really relevant...

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Incest Patch Updated

Patch updated, let me know if I missed something....
PS: I'll update the Basketball minigame later. (I don even know if anyone uses it lol)
----
EDIT:
There were indeed a few sentences (around 5) I missed, however uploading it will be a pain. Just deal with it >.<
Do it, coward. Also thank you very much for the hard work. But also get those 5 sentences, pussy. I appreciate your consistent updating, idiot.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Even though I installed the updated incest patch, I still get missing files. Skills.Json in this case.

Weirwolf

Dec 8, 2017
I also have the missing Skills.json error

Note found out you need to decrypt the main thing first and not just put the incest patch in.

Last edited:

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone know how to open game on Mac? I get an error saying You do not have permission to open the application “SchoolofLust”.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
on a pc having run decrypter first then installing patch I too get the json error, last time I ran this game was years ago, although I have df/l'ed it a couple times never had it run right lately not sure if its worth the continued trouble or I am just a thick headed stooge... could go either way.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
To people who are having problem after decrypting the game...
Did you guys install node? If not you will have problems.

Reactions: GetGt
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes