FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Seethe tard,all you are going to get is more dogshit attempts at making the game 'piracy-proof'. - D*vs(probably).

Next big thing they are probably gonna do is implement denuvo in their game,since actually making a game has never been their main objective.
What is "denuvo?" What is "D*vs?" What is a "seethe tard?"

• Wow
Reactions: RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020
What is "denuvo?" What is "D*vs?" What is a "seethe tard?"
Denuvo-A popular anti-piracy software.
D*vs-A derogatory way I use to refer to Developers.
Seethe-Some 4-chan lingo idk...
tard-short for Retard.I mostly use this ironically to make sure it stays in the general lingo,since the Westiods have started taking offense to it and are censoring it.
(y)
pepe-typing-fast-546997527.gif

Last edited:

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
Does anyone have the 0.7.1 changelog? I'm considering wheter to wait for the release or download the current content. Thanks
Content
In this release the most notable addition is the fun new interactive dating scene featuring none other than our beloved genius Natalie.
We've also fixed a rather critical bug that has been in the game for a VERY long time and no one noticed(!), which is that the impact of the Effort level wasn't working correctly inside the Hole. No wonder some of you were having trouble progressing through the Hole! ◕‿◕
Another addition that will come in handy is that when interacting with the unlocked memories (torches) on the "Memories" map (which can be accessed from the Computer in the bedroom) the game will now present a tip on how to unlock them.

• [ADDED] new (partial) quest (Coochie Walk)
  • [ADDED] new dating event featuring Natalie (memory #90).
  • [ADDED] new Lust Toys event featuring Sofia, Claire and Violet (memory #91).
  • [ADDED] new "Harfort scene" featuring Sofia (memory #92).
  • [ADDED] new Alter-Ego scene featuring Flora (memory #93).

• [CHANGED] interacting with locked memories on the Memories map now show a hint on how to unlock the memory.
  • [CHANGED] the impact of the Effort skill level during the combat in the Hole, which includes faster bullet speed and longer bullet range.
  • [CHANGED] saddle can now be bought from the sex toy vendor in the City (hotfixed in 0.7.0b).
  • [CHANGED] an event (during Harfort class) with an ancient joke that is no longer relevant.
  • [CHANGED] giant "Coochie" posters featuring Flora at the City and Town no longer show her face (for story reasons).
  • [CHANGED] Student combat encounters outside the Hole will now only trigger after the player has visited the Hole.

• [FIXED] able to finish the "Fixing the Leak #2" quest, without interacting with Natalie on the hallway, which could cause issues.
  • [FIXED] unable to interact with the cashier in the SexyWear shop when interacting with a keyboard/controller (instead of mouse).
  • [FIXED] unable to leave the living room after giving Flora $100 during the "Flora the Bum" quest.
  • [FIXED] able to invite Aiyana on a date before September 27, 2044.
  • [FIXED] able to permanently skip the "Trivial Request" quest by triggering the bathroom random scene, before entering Natalie's bedroom.
  • [FIXED] save menu position inside the Lust Toys shop would not stay in place (middle of screen).
  • [FIXED] able to change to the alter-ego while in Flora's body, which could cause issues.
  • [FIXED] Payback's a Bitch quest would trigger after the player swapped to the alter-ego, which could cause issues.
  • [FIXED] when talking to Natalie as the alter-ego, it could take a while for the animated bust to switch to the alter-ego version.
  • [FIXED] Hallwalker quest supposed to trigger after having a romance level of 2 with Natalie instead of 3.
  • [FIXED] Romance level requirement to go on a date with Aiyana (increased from 2 to 3)
  • [FIXED] Memory #86 automatically unlocking on the memories map (while not having done the event yet)

RIP-fox

Apr 20, 2018
Probably next month... I hope that this time they will upload it to the thread when it happens haha
Thanks to a guy who came to talk to me privately, we have the most current version. Unfortunately with the same quality as the other updates, with only 4 poorly animated scenes

Reactions: Apulonir

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SchoolOfLust-0.7.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
How far is the main story? I haven't touched this game in quite some time.
not much, patreon game such as this doesn't get updates frequently. I give it 2 years or more (unless they abandon the game) to safely assume that the story gets finished. I'd love to be proven wrong but in the meantime, just let them cook

Reactions: Delteros
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes