DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
for some reason the correct sprite is not showing i assume she's supposed to appear with slutty clothes but shes wearing casual clothes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
for some reason the correct sprite is not showing i assume she's supposed to appear with slutty clothes but shes wearing casual clothes

I hope you realize the modder didn't added specifically speaking: ´´added slutty natalie's clothes to original incest sprite´´.

Like it's obvious the mod is only going to alter those specific character sprites for the Incest immersion. This is why IPATCHLITE keeps the current sprites but mostly affects the text to refer to them as familiars lol.

Unless boner team itself finish up this game and decides to add an standalone-side incest patch to add to THIS natalie a slutty clothing attire then that would be another deal :D

TL;DR This is all we get when using the mod.

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
I hope you realize the modder didn't added specifically speaking: ´´added slutty natalie's clothes to original incest sprite´´.

Like it's obvious the mod is only going to alter those specific character sprites for the Incest immersion. This is why IPATCHLITE keeps the current sprites but mostly affects the text to refer to them as familiars lol.

Unless boner team itself finish up this game and decides to add an standalone-side incest patch to add to THIS natalie a slutty clothing attire then that would be another deal :D

so your saying if I unistall the incest patch the scene works as normal?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
so your saying if I unistall the incest patch the scene works as normal?
Basically because the mod is not meant to give this lil natalie sprite an slutty outfit.

But then I started from 0 without any need of shared savefiles, so i haven't get to that scene. So rhetorically speaking if you play the game on it's vanilla state then yes. Also i been playing with the IPATCHLITE and the character sprites remains untouched in case you like to keep any Incest touches on.

Reactions: DrkRyder

The Butler

May 3, 2017

Hmmm, It should change to her `new sprite` though....
Lemme see if I can do something about it....

I found the relevant params that were missing but I can't test it.
Do you have save of this part ?

Last edited:

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
Hmmm, It should change to her `new sprite` though....
Lemme see if I can do something about it....

I found the relevant params that were missing but I can't test it.
Do you have save of this part ?
here it is, just leave the room to trigger the scene have in mind that this it the 2nd event, but all slut sister clothing events had the sprite problem

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
here it is, just leave the room to trigger the scene have in mind that this it the 2nd event, but all slut sister clothing events had the sprite problem
Thnks, already managed to make a patch for it. At least the first one.
Just running some test and then I'll start patching the other ones.

Edit:
Hmmm, I only found a single even while browsing through the files, with her `Slutty` appearance.
Are there any other or just that one ?
Nvm found another one

Last edited:

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Does anybody have a save with all the memories unlocked in the recollection room for the latest version?

Thayron

May 2, 2017
I downloaded version 0.8.0a of the game but it doesn't start, so I went to see the previous version and it opens the game normally. Does anyone know if there is a bug or how to resolve it?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
By the way some things to know about this version:

And seems the current version actually was dealing with a lot of FPS issues, so it wasn't your PC's fault and instead it was from their end.

1696823390170.png

With a bug-fix release being released in a very short period of time, I will see you all fine gentls in next month for updates because at this point it's reasonable they are always going frantic about always taking down some links lol.

Kudos to the hero on recently updating to the recent version.

Reactions: Thayron
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes