FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
does anyone have complete all scene save file??
Nope sorry, still trying to get them all,
Currently working on Flora Exhibitionism (#108) (I think there's a bug with Nataline's Exhibitionism, cos I somehow had the option to 'Touch Vagina (EL1000) even though I only had her @ ~200 at the time) & trying to figure out what else needs doing for memory #112, cos I've gifted all 5 Sexywear outfits to Aiyana,Flora,Scarlett,Clair,Sofia,Violet & Zoe but it hasn't unlocked.

I'm assuming there's one more step to take to unlock, don't want to make the same mistake I made with the Camera's - I'm guessing I got to get txt messages from all girls wearing each costume but those appear randomly & I sometime get duplicates

Qarevq

Jul 22, 2017
Nope sorry, still trying to get them all,
Currently working on Flora Exhibitionism (#108) (I think there's a bug with Nataline's Exhibitionism, cos I somehow had the option to 'Touch Vagina (EL1000) even though I only had her @ ~200 at the time) & trying to figure out what else needs doing for memory #112, cos I've gifted all 5 Sexywear outfits to Aiyana,Flora,Scarlett,Clair,Sofia,Violet & Zoe but it hasn't unlocked.

I'm assuming there's one more step to take to unlock, don't want to make the same mistake I made with the Camera's - I'm guessing I got to get txt messages from all girls wearing each costume but those appear randomly & I sometime get duplicates
can I get your save file??

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes