M00nWraith

Mar 17, 2022
Is there a fix for the match at the bottom quest? I have to smash the buttons 2 times before anything happens and by that time the opponent has time to attack or block. Or are the buttons supposed to be slower than a snail?

Spider_man

Jan 31, 2022
CHEAT MOD + GALLERY UNLOCK MOD [v0.7.1a]
(Now compatible with the incest patch)

Enables cheating without getting called "CHEATER"
& opens every scene in the memory room.

How to use?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Location of the Fortune Teller:

Installation:

Compatibility:

INCEST PATCH:

IGNORE THIS SPOILER:
Hoping for the update

Reactions: cazzabbubbolo

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Did you filled the shelves before starting?
There's a yellow machine in the store, interact with it and you can fill all the shelves with the products. Then you can start selling, after all you need products to sell.
I'm not having issues running the store. I was simply replying to some other comments who were asking if they can run the store without hiring anyone. And other comments telling me I was wrong when I said I couldn't run the store without hiring anyone. I said I had to hire girls to have them run the store, because I was unable to run the store without hiring girls, but once I hired girls, I was able to start selling (could have been a bug in an older version). If my shelves were empty the girls wouldn't be able to run the store. I think that says I know how to fill the shelves. lol

anonlulw

Jun 22, 2020

or Download a stable one for Windows (x64)
How would I get the mediafire version to work? Everytime I attempt to launch it, an error message is thrown saying the .dll isn't installed, but I have it on my pc

applesandcream

Jan 26, 2018
View attachment 3848061
Does anyone know the order of this? I'm not fluent in English and I'm having a lot of difficulty creating the sentence.
Apologies if i am wrong, I dont have a save to look back to - i'm pretty sure it was 6 4 2 7 5 3 1

Cum Inside To Discover Unique Sex Toys

Otherwise it's in reverse,
To Discover Unique Sex Toys, Cum Inside

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Not sure to class this as a bug or an oversight but small problem with H-Memories #73

In-game #73 is unlocked by 'completing Anonymous #3' but Wiki shows it's 'Bedroom Camera (Doing the 'Big Black Monster' quest) (Yes I do read the posts/use search so I know it was changed)

However I've completed BOTH quests but in the gallery the scene is not unlocked.. Any idea why ?? (FYI I'm on Version 0.9.0b (alpha))

Any way to fix this without having to replay the game again ??

EDIT: NVM, It looks like you have to watch all cameras at night to unlock it.. something I didn't do apparently, even though I'm sure I did

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes