Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
how is the NTR of this game is it preventable or does it happen anyway? I don't like NTR especially in RPGM, but if it's made in some other engine I don't care because I can skip the dialog and just save the scene, which in RPGM is not possible because it's too slow both in walks and in text.

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

The Butler

May 3, 2017
updated.​
Question:
Has anyone ever used the weeb patch or should I scrap it?
If no one is using it it's just a waste of time ~.~.

Btw: If anyone has the link directing to how to re-encrypt the game send me via DM/PM.
So I can encrypt then back, this will make it easier for everyone to use.

Reactions: Artoriasex

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It replaces some models with how they were before Patreon hammer fell down on devs and they had to change it....
Anyway time to start updating the patch ~.~
Ooooo, is it changed drastically? (i.e. removed), or just some minor details?

Also, what sort of eta would you say on that update? (like a week, 2 weeks, a month? just a estimate no promises :) )

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Ooooo, is it changed drastically? (i.e. removed), or just some minor details?

Also, what sort of eta would you say on that update? (like a week, 2 weeks, a month? just a estimate no promises :) )
Patch update already released.
If you want to see what's different.
Apply Text-Patch first, play a bit.
Then apply Full-Patch.
Unfortunatelly at some point your will start seeing the newer models on CG's since they were added post Patreon hammer.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I agree, I think they were trying for the iron throne look from Game of Thrones, but it just doesn't quite do it.
I'm sure I've seen the chair done before like that, but it was a woman sitting on it. Then you also have the people in the foreground but they're men.

cant remember the game but I did find
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Going by the original origin chair. Is it a symbol of power made from the dicks of his enemies? :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes