Vilade742

Mar 16, 2022
Hello fellow gamers (wink-wink), do you know how to edit the items and other values such as items in the Items.soldata and System.soldata files? I already tried to use and it doesn't accept .soldata files :confused:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
the go file link is being detected as malware and the zippy link doesn't download the file I'm asking for
It's a false positive. There are only text(.json) files in those files (with the exception of the decrypt tool).
Zippy unfortunately has a lot of ads. So keep clicking on download until it starts downloading the correct file.
All new window that opens in that site is an ad.
imagem_2022-06-16_023724326.png
----
Zippyshare file -
Gofile -

Last edited:

MonNomEst

Mar 3, 2022
Hello fellow gamers (wink-wink), do you know how to edit the items and other values such as items in the Items.soldata and System.soldata files? I already tried to use and it doesn't accept .soldata files :confused:
You'd have to decrypt them.

MonNomEst

Mar 3, 2022
Also one thing I noticed is that going to the world map deletes the effect of the running shoes so you have to reapply them.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Anybody know here to find/purchase the Strong Glue for the Violet quest (while in alter ego body)?

EDIT: found it. bought it at the mall.

Now...can't install cameras in the dorm rooms...and can't find the parts at the farm. I've been in tons of battles. Where are these parts that I need?

Last edited:

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
For some reason some antiviruses are going nuts with 7z compression.
And yep it's a false positive.
So what is windows security just seeing all 7z as a kind of Trojan? THe message vanished from my history after I did a few sweeps to make sure nothing bad was around so I don't have the exact message.

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
updated.​
Question:
Has anyone ever used the weeb patch or should I scrap it?
If no one is using it it's just a waste of time ~.~.

Btw: If anyone has the link directing to how to re-encrypt the game send me via DM/PM.
So I can encrypt then back, this will make it easier for everyone to use.
Yea I use it whenever I play, adds some flavor to their conversations and feels natural. I like it.

Axhguitar

May 20, 2021
hmmm... the updates are coming out suspiciously fast but they doesn't have much content, i wonder why Boner is changing his strategy in development. Maybe people don't push pressure on him by doing it that way (?)
I think the same.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
hmmm... the updates are coming out suspiciously fast but they doesn't have much content, i wonder why Boner is changing his strategy in development. Maybe people don't push pressure on him by doing it that way (?)
You gotta consider the fact that this is the second update that came out faster. It's not too late for him to go back to his previous tactic of slow updates. The other fact is that even the slower updates took roughly 5-6 months give or take, and had like 3-4 scenes more or less, and were not very rich with content.
That being said, I hope he finally got his mind out of the gutter and the game will see better and faster development. We can only hope.

Reactions: Hajtand

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
what was censored?
Cases of incest because of Patreon being stupid about fiction.

So I have been thinking about this, can't there be a more easy way to unlock incest in this game? I don't want to download separate software for this.
There WAS one, the developer waged a war against the modder trying to add it back. The difficulty of the current system is part of his efforts to stop the modding of content he himself removed for Patreon.

Probably rushing the remaining content trying to get away from this game to focus on his other one. His patrons wanted this game alone when he came out with a side game, so when he added the side game (this is where it starts to look like he was burning out on this game), he had to keep this one going for them at the same time.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes