Zapeq

Jul 24, 2018
Didn't they made this game for 7 years now? I remember when i thought that will be finished in 2020 xD

May I have the link as well?

asdgfksdffsr

Jul 6, 2020
There is no way to remove bags from Flora's and Natalie's heads in the exhibitionism quest (this will most likely be in the next updates).
But considering that the next update will be in September-October at best, I don't want to wait for it.
At the link is the game with modified quests #108/109.
The bag has been removed from the heads, little things like glare/spanking marks/etc have been added.

flora.jpg nat.jpg

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
I have this problem since version 0.8.1a came out
And I still don't even know how to solve this damn problem, someone help me please, they always ignore when someone needs help or not
Screenshot_20240404_112340_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg .

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
Holy shit, solid AI work. I thought they had trouble with hands. It looks really good. What did you use?
Sometimes there are problems with the hands...but it is enough to generate many images...some will turn out well (in addition to using good promps and certain settings)
Create a Lora in Civitai, I'm still somewhat new how to do it directly with my PC (I'm researching XD)

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
This is my profile on Civitai, there you can find the Loras that I made and am going to make, they shouldn't be very difficult to use.

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
The Quest:
Gifting all 5 SexyWear Lingeries/outfits to Aiyana, Flora, Scarlett, Clair, Sofia, Violet and Zoe.
dosn't work right? I'm 100% sure that i gave all dresses to all girl who accept dresses. Also i have them all on max romance.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I have this problem since version 0.8.1a came out
And I still don't even know how to solve this damn problem, someone help me please, they always ignore when someone needs help or not
View attachment 3764686 .
I assume you are having a problem on Joiplayer ? If so tap the screen on the far right (top or bottom corners work for me) and drag it to the play button. It might take a few tries to get the hang of it.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes