Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
What is the penalty for using the gypsy to cheat? Does it take away any content with the girls or the main story?

pussyslime

Feb 14, 2018
the loading screen takes forever. anyone know why? went thru the thread n didnt find anything helpful. please highlight relevant comment if ive missed anything

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
the loading screen takes forever. anyone know why? went thru the thread n didnt find anything helpful. please highlight relevant comment if ive missed anything
There's a lot of custom assets that the inefficient RPG Maker engine has to load into memory so if you're on a potato you're in for a bad time.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Just started this game today. Is Mind Control optional? I read the first book once the teacher asked me to demo to the class and then it started having me mind control Natalie but can I just never read the first book and raise romance without it?

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
Just started this game today. Is Mind Control optional? I read the first book once the teacher asked me to demo to the class and then it started having me mind control Natalie but can I just never read the first book and raise romance without it?
More like event related atm...meaning, there's only a few event with mind controlling
Dunno if complete game will have the option to go and mind control everyone, if and when this will be completed

Reactions: Doctor Shark

Bunduru

Jan 3, 2020
By the way, I find it rather cute that he goes out of his way to protect his game and even monitor who downloads his game, when his entire game platform is literally stolen from Kagura games.
Everything from the text bubbles, exclamation marks, light bulbs and even level dungeon runs with the same bubble shot.

Champinon

May 20, 2017
his entire game platform is literally stolen from Kagura games.
Everything from the text bubbles, exclamation marks, light bulbs and even level dungeon runs with the same bubble shot.
Dude, those are RPG Maker VX Assets and they are included in the engine, also some of them can be bought in steam. Kagura Games is just a distributor who translate indie erotic japanese games into English and Chinese, not a developer.

Bunduru

Jan 3, 2020
Dude, those are RPG Maker VX Assets and they are included in the engine, also some of them can be bought in steam. Kagura Games is just a distributor who translate indie erotic japanese games into English and Chinese, not a developer.
What ever. My point still stands, he isn't original at all and is a scumbag

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes