BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
there are NTR scenes in game??
and with who, the uncle??
Only one NTR scene with the uncle when he teases the F outta Flora fiora whatever her name is by telling her that if she can't pay the husband's debt then she must pay him with her body and you get to choose by let him do his thing with her OR face the ugly bastard and send him to F off.

Its avoidable? yes it is and once you choose to stand up for flora then you will not see more NTR related content.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
What about all the other stuff that happens with mom Flora like for example her in public having tho whore out her tits that you cant avoid and many more scenes like that.
Those scenes happen WAY before the uncle event and are semi avoidable. then later on comes uncle scene and after that the only NTR scenes are by your own doing via hypnosis.

Jhon5461

Oct 25, 2018
My game breaks at the 2nd hypnosis of Natalie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also does anyone know how I can get the Claire lofi nude scene downloaded as a video without the "leave" button in it? I found but I wanted the nude version! please help

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
I can't seem to be able to play. I try to click on "play" but it does nothing, anyone else has this happening to?

anyone?

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Its amazing you can't change the aiyana's status from a futa to a female, rather than start a new game and select her as a futa or a female on a 2nd gameplay. maybe its a little thing the dev should toggle on to change on midgame unless he already did and i'm dumb to know how to change her lol

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
Its amazing you can't change the aiyana's status from a futa to a female, rather than start a new game and select her as a futa or a female on a 2nd gameplay. maybe its a little thing the dev should toggle on to change on midgame unless he already did and i'm dumb to know how to change her lol
in the mc computer

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Have the devs still not fixed fatalie in this game? I’m fine with her being older but why’d they have to put 20 lbs on her too lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What's the difference between the regular incest patch and the alternative patch?
One you just put in the game folder and the alternative one you must unpack the rpa's first then apply the patch.

With the alternative patch and unpacking the rpa's give some players access to more that can be changed in the game.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
One you just put in the game folder and the alternative one you must unpack the rpa's first then apply the patch.

With the alternative patch and unpacking the rpa's give some players access to more that can be changed in the game.
First I'm hearing of option 2, does it work in the current version?

Edit: oh shit, just saw some glorious bastard updated the old patch! Fuck I might make a new save~

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes