Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
There is practically zero ntr, I went out of my way to even find it in this game and the most I could find was the mcs "mom" gets her pussy forcibly licked by the uncle and thats only if you let it happen and that can easily be avoided by just stopping the uncle and treating him like shit. There is also a scene where the uncle moves in and there is one pictre with him greeting the girls by grabbing the moms ass and the side of the "sisters" boob but thats also it as nothing is there for the sister as well. Even if you go out of your way to get those scenes there is practically none. Don't even know why the tag is here besides that one licking scene.
Sorry but are you sure? Because some people here say that there are a lot of unavoidable ntr in the game
Honestly that's why I didn't download the game, the art style is gorgeous but I can't stomach the idea of ntr

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
Hmm the non-h parts of the game are done really amazing and kudo's to the artist.
But the H parts of it are pretty damn low tier, almost like a different artist did the sex scenes o.0

Which is a pity, game has great potential, i even loved the ntr scenes

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Sorry but are you sure? Because some people here say that there are a lot of unavoidable ntr in the game
Honestly that's why I didn't download the game, the art style is gorgeous but I can't stomach the idea of ntr
Blatant lie my friend, people tend to exagerate stuff because they have become oversensitive about the matter and mislabel everything as NTR. As per now there are only harassment scenes and totally avoidable i must remark, in the future there will be real NTR stuff according to the developer if my memory doesn't fails me but also completely avoidable just like the Futa stuff.

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

lokoki1

Apr 10, 2022
there are(for now) 3 fully avoidable Harrasment scenes, 1 Pussy licking, avoidable simply by 1click from 2 options available. other are 1 boobs and 1 butt grope, avoidable by not interacting with 2 specific NPC's(1 boobs, 1 for Butt). this is like 10sec scenes even if you don't avoid them. PLUS, there is 1 futa female, but on game start, game ask you if you are ok with it, if not, it's disabled.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
there are(for now) 3 fully avoidable Harrasment scenes, 1 Pussy licking, avoidable simply by 1click from 2 options available. other are 1 boobs and 1 butt grope, avoidable by not interacting with 2 specific NPC's(1 boobs, 1 for Butt). this is like 10sec scenes even if you don't avoid them. PLUS, there is 1 futa female, but on game start, game ask you if you are ok with it, if not, it's disabled.
Also there is non optional harrasment in club with Doorman.
One opitional girl on girl fuck.
One opitional two dick sharing.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Also there is non optional harrasment in club with Doorman.
One opitional girl on girl fuck.
One opitional two dick sharing.
The non optional harassment scene with the door man is only if you choose to do jobs where you are allowing the sister to be a stripper and you are basically forcing her to do it by hijacking her body as she wouldn't even do this herself. It's completely avoidable as those quests are part of the beginning of the story line with the uncle. Which in 30 years when the devs actually puts content in for it will be an ntr path. If you are getting that scene you are going out of your way to get ntr so it's completely avoidable tbh.

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
The non optional harassment scene with the door man is only if you choose to do jobs where you are allowing the sister to be a stripper and you are basically forcing her to do it by hijacking her body as she wouldn't even do this herself. It's completely avoidable as those quests are part of the beginning of the story line with the uncle. Which in 30 years when the devs actually puts content in for it will be an ntr path. If you are getting that scene you are going out of your way to get ntr so it's completely avoidable tbh.
But if you want unlock all scenes you must play this quests ;)

Reactions: Axhguitar

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
You can safely wait another 2-3 years until something like this happens. If I look at the content of his updates and his development time, then we can assume that it will be even longer. :D
Yes, considering he also started/announced a side project, I assume he somewhat lost interest in this game already, however hi patrons want only this game so I think that's the only reason he sticks with this game for so long. Btw IDK what sorcery it was but when you consider 0.6.3 was like a month or 2 ago, this update seems faster, or is it just me?

RIP-fox

Apr 20, 2018
The new update is not worth playing / Paying for it. I canceled my patreon subscription, I'll be back in 5 months to update the download link if no one shows up by then.

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
The new update is not worth playing / Paying for it. I canceled my patreon subscription, I'll be back in 5 months to update the download link if no one shows up by then.
why?
what's new in the latest version?
You download it?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes