Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
now guys, it's not a reason to speak ill of Axhguitar either :c
he doesn't multipost anyway, just does a reminder after someone makes a comment.

plus you can always ignore a notification, at least i don't mind seeing axhguitar asking for the updates :l

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Axhguitar Just relax man, wait for it.
Good luck telling him that mate. All he does is spam forum every day, every time the new version comes out.
:FacePalm:
he doesn't multipost anyway, just does a reminder after someone makes a comment.

plus you can always ignore a notification, at least i don't mind seeing axhguitar asking for the updates :l
We know this game died the moment Axhguitar stopped commenting.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018

I always ignore him, but the issue is spamming the thread, it gives you a notification that something has been said and you expect some new info, but its Axhguitar.

Reactions: Eidan001

migue21a

Oct 6, 2020
I don't mind spamming, but the boy should relax, he doesn't know what patience is or he doesn't have anything better to do?

Axhguitar

May 20, 2021
Hi everyone. First of all thanks to the user who has defended me. I'm not spamming, I'm just interested in a game and asking questions like the other people in this chat who also want to know about the update. In many cases they do not receive any answer. It's just that, you don't need to get like that Heller1. Have a nice day(y)

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Somehow I had missed this game. Reminds me a lot of Daily Lives of My Countryside but maybe a bit more of a time sink. Grindy but the pacing feels somewhat consistent. Not sure how far into the game I am... money still feels tight and I'm not sure the best way to increase income. Focus on upgrading the store?? Or are there better ways?

PerroGasho

Sep 7, 2021
Somehow I had missed this game. Reminds me a lot of Daily Lives of My Countryside but maybe a bit more of a time sink. Grindy but the pacing feels somewhat consistent. Not sure how far into the game I am... money still feels tight and I'm not sure the best way to increase income. Focus on upgrading the store?? Or are there better ways?
Get toys & coins from the hole, trade the coins for money and yup, upgrade the store to be able to sell more toys. Also, be sure to save money in the bank (open the menu -cellphone-, and deposit money), after some days, you will have interests in your account (more money)

Reactions: JakeTapper

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Decryption tool doesnt seem to work anymore. the clown dev did something-number mismatch on decrypted images vs encrypted 1926 vs 1988.

flo9516

May 1, 2018
Hi everyone, i'm locked i can't access to the city to complete some mission, we are really locked in the 0.6.4a ? we really can't access to the city ?

Sorry for my english... i'm frenchy...

MonNomEst

Mar 3, 2022
Hi everyone, i'm locked i can't access to the city to complete some mission, we are really locked in the 0.6.4a ? we really can't access to the city ?

Sorry for my english... i'm frenchy...
You need to advance your relationship with Violet (the rich girl who hates you) to get into the city the first time.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes