gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
hi everyone, please send a recent link of the game on the forum or delete it if you couldn't or even if you have a slightly older version thank you
Right now you will only find 0.7.1 or 0.7.3 here and on other web sites

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
does the dev even update this game anymore?
Their last patreon post was on September 23th announcing the version release v0.8.0a.

So they at this point likely active, Unless you're asking into the content if the game does ever gets updated on F95Zone then the answer would be above as well on the previous page for you to ReAD =D

T.N gamer 2004

May 24, 2023
Which one of the save files is before October 30th?
I was wrong at the time it was Night October 30.You can put all save files in and play,click on Octoter 28 and then do the job at the shop or spend time with the girls to get the days pass

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Can't somebody come up with a simple Ipatch without all the extra maneuvers you have to go through with the current Ipatch?

Thrownman

Sep 6, 2017
There seems to be a bug for the catsuit modeling if you try and posses, you regain control of the pc and the event stops. Can work around it but then you miss out on the possessed version forever since the gallery only does it one way.

Reactions: DefaultGang

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Can't somebody come up with a simple Ipatch without all the extra maneuvers you have to go through with the current Ipatch?
That seems likely a question for the Modder's thread and while i rarely even use the patch. It does have an step by step with even images :p

I'm mostly interested in changing how Flora, Natalie and Nicole address you by and even in pictures how you do see that the relationship is Mother, Big Sister and Little Sister and not as Housekeeper, Guardian or whatever the F is atm.

It's been a couple of months since played this from scratch so im going for sure start from 0 and stand corrected about the ipatch changing these things accordingly if needed to be used at.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Ipatch needs to be updated, so DO NOT use it with new game version as it can potentially corrupt your save and will also `roll back` part of the game to the Patch Version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
That seems likely a question for the Modder's thread and while i rarely even use the patch. It does have an step by step with even images :p

I'm mostly interested in changing how Flora, Natalie and Nicole address you by and even in pictures how you do see that the relationship is Mother, Big Sister and Little Sister and not as Housekeeper, Guardian or whatever the F is atm.

It's been a couple of months since played this from scratch so im going for sure start from 0 and stand corrected about the ipatch changing these things accordingly if needed to be used at.
Thank you for that, but, the current Ipatch is outdated, so we have to wait, I guess.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes