Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
so the dev dump the v0.2.2 idea and went straight for v0.3... as expected from the dev
rofl

So, I have all the main (6/9, 3 are not yet possible to finish) and side missions (20/20) and have all the memories (yes, even reminder 11 ^^).
My question now is, what is the difference between a normal storage space and an incest storage space?
Storage space? Do you mean game version, or save game? If you've already played and done everything on the normal version don't bother playing the game again with the incest version. The changes aren't big enough to justify replaying the whole game again.

Good evening, I wanted to know if someone would have a game of the same type as SOL?
the Persona series. this game is a low effort copy of those games.

Dead link again... :(
rofl, I see they are still sending copyright notices. there's a bunch of mirrors in the thread OP of my incest version that someone uploaded if you want to download it.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

dad00

Jul 10, 2018
Well this is on their patreon page. I wish they were working on Game of Boners but its not going to happen for a while. "PLEASE NOTE THAT DEVELOPMENT ON GAME OF BONERS HAS BEEN HALTED UNTIL THE RELEASE OF SUPERCREEP (v0.1) AND SCHOOL OF LUST."
the game still hasnt released 0.2.2 or 0.3 of the game and its 13 of august.. so sad :(

dad00

Jul 10, 2018
Will check this. That's the worst developer I know sadly. He gives 1 update per 5-6 months, rarely sends links even to his own patrons and makes a new game once his older isn't popular enough due to him being so slow. It's a real shame he has so much skills when it comes to creation. If it wasn't for Game Of Boners I wouldn't bother with him. I really hope he will finally take care of this crappy Supercreep and continue GoB as it's one of the best potential-wise games I've seen. But with School Of Lust I really doubt it.
why do you really doubt school of lust? it seems like a great game that just never gets updates :(

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
why do you really doubt school of lust? it seems like a great game that just never gets updates :(
Probably because they've been making the game for over a year and a half now and there's still only one decent h-scene in the entire game. The other "scenes" in the game are either a single image with no nudity (there's at least 6 'scenes' like this), are a single image with a tiny bit of animation, or have bad artwork.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I guess I'm just being salty about Game of Boners. School of Lust seems like a great game but developer doesn't seem to be trustworthy enough to predict it will ever be finished.

Nox565

Apr 14, 2018
finally someone posts the report lol just unfortunate that he just gives another vague release of withing the month i think its been around 3 months since the last update too. lets just hope this update is full of juicy stuff and doesnt dissapoint given how long the wait was, but given the track record we might only get 1 or 2 scenes then 3 more months of waiting feelsbadman

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
We're working to finish the release before the end of the month.
so August 31st at the very earliest then, more likely the first week of September. alright im out again, I might check the thread again in 3 weeks out of curiosity. peace

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
So this game gives this big warning on startup about there being a futa but i have yet to see her... is there even a futa?

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes