pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
There is no need to change the "plugins.js" file.
Just go in the "\www\js\plugins\" folder find the "DhoomPreCache.js" and change the 5th line from
Imported.Dhoom_PreCache = true;
to
Imported.Dhoom_PreCache = false;

Then you can play the game even with celleron/pentium braswell cpu. :winkytongue:

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Ya know, at times, my faith in humanity is restored.
This is one of those moments.
Thanks to you guys providing a fix/slight optimization to the game that Boner Games doesn't gives a shit on how much it eats our PC's CPUs.
It ain't perfect but it is better than the utter mess Boner Games released

Reactions: yoyomistro

linco

Oct 22, 2017
Apparently merges after modifying the plugin.js file, I can start a new game but when loading a saved game of my version 0.21c the game does not show the animations or text after accepting the mission of hypnotism 3, I can not move and I can only close the game

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
You know what'd be AWESOME? If we didn't have to go bughunting and code-fucking just to get a game to progress past the loading screen.

I get that clever users have figured out a way around this egregious oversight but why is the issue there in the first place? that's BASIC. Why release the game if you can't even launch the damn thing?

Reactions: dd777 and Dudule

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I have decoded original plugins.js and tried to play with plugins parameters. For now I have experimentally found, that those parameters below allow talk animations. I've played one ingame day with it.
Game loading slower than your version, but a lot faster than original. Sound issues still exists for me.
Removing either l2d/ or .png from this config results in talking problems.
Code:
{
        "name": "DhoomPreCache",
        "status": true,
        "description": "Dhoom PreCache v1.2c - 07/07/2018",
        "parameters": {
            "Auto Picture Cache": "true",
            "Auto Picture Release": "true",
            "Keep Cache Filename": "",
            "Image Extensions": "[\".png\"]",
            "Folders": "[\"l2d/\"]",
            "Files": "[]",
            "Ignored Folders": "[\"img/system/psd files\"]",
            "Ignored Files": "[\"img/system/Window1-old.png\"]"
        }
}
If anyone interested in testing, I've attached my version of plugins.js below. Backup old file first.
Heh, you beat me to it. Been busy decrypting everything else trying to figure it out. It has for sure something to do with the talk animations. You can turn off "Auto Picture Cache", talk animations work fine without it. I don't know how to fix your sound issues, I don't have any :/

Apparently merges after modifying the plugin.js file, I can start a new game but when loading a saved game of my version 0.21c the game does not show the animations or text after accepting the mission of hypnotism 3, I can not move and I can only close the game
I noticed it creates a file called data/precachelist.json. Try deleting that and try again.

linco

Oct 22, 2017
Heh, you beat me to it. Been busy decrypting everything else trying to figure it out. It has for sure something to do with the talk animations. You can turn off "Auto Picture Cache", talk animations work fine without it. I don't know how to fix your sound issues, I don't have any :/

I noticed it creates a file called data/precachelist.json. Try deleting that and try again.

keep hitting when talking to any girl without carrying the day with the saved files of version 0.21c

lykos88

Jan 15, 2018
Any1 else getting bug when trying to get to the bunny clup game gets stuck in loading d screen forever...

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
You know what'd be AWESOME? If we didn't have to go bughunting and code-fucking just to get a game to progress past the loading screen.

I get that clever users have figured out a way around this egregious oversight but why is the issue there in the first place? that's BASIC. Why release the game if you can't even launch the damn thing?
This way the next month you'll release a fix and keep your patreons happy. :evilsmile:

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Hi all,

Anyone know if there is a mem leak or something to explain why the loading screen of the game takes like 10 min to load and then once you get to the bunny club its even longer... ( I just shut down the game after it took longer then 15 min.) My laptop isn't bad ether.

I'm playing the latest version.

thanks for any info

theadenter

Jan 15, 2018
Yep, your's laggy as hell - Memories on PC loaded in 20 seconds.
Thanks for testing it. I have a good PC config and played with my version of a patch to a nightclub issue without any slowdowns. At least it doesn't crash like the original one. Memories room loading about 5 seconds for me.

Trampa

May 17, 2018
I'm having trouble with the textures of the game the moment I speak to someone in this new version of the game. Am I the only one?

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes