seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
stop the bigging for links lol, when one of the mods get his hands on the new version, it will be posted.

Reactions: Zakutsa

vampash

Jul 1, 2017
vibrator and dildo is not the same thing : for sofia, it's dildo or nothing

it's the dildo in the chest of the 1st floor in the hole

drope rate of the keys is better in version 0.11d

O_O... ok, new plan, the save is in my signature
(if it's alright with the rules, modo will say me if not ^^)
Tha real playa!! jokes! thanks man!!!! MVP!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just an FYI.. I decided to see what is in the exe. It's built in a way that's very unusual. Let's compare..
1- I ran Research Into Corruption and it uses 15% of my dual core 3.1 and 250mb of RAM. This game clocks in at 2+ gigs in size.
2- I ran School of Lust and it gobbled ALL of my cpu so it sat at 97-99% constantly so my fans are runnning at max. And it took anywhere from 750mb to 900+mb of RAM. And this game is only 168 mb??
They both run 4 processes but Research Into Corruption has one process barely using anything and the other 3 are fairly light with RAM and cpu usage.
HOWEVER, when I ran School of Lust, all 4 processes are competing for the top 4 with both RAM and cpu usage.
It does not seem to leak RAM but it's a HOG.
I've never seen this before with an MV game. My thinking is he's got a plugin or 3 in there that are absolute resource hogs.

EDITED.. just saying I don't like the way this behaves towards my CPU so it went into the recycle bin and I won't re-download this personally until I get an upgrade.

Reactions: ponyguy

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I noticed the game was kinda sluggish when I first played it, so I moved it to an SSD drive and it runs much smoother now.

gantas189

May 7, 2017
Just an FYI.. I decided to see what is in the exe. It's built in a way that's very unusual. Let's compare..
1- I ran Research Into Corruption and it uses 15% of my dual core 3.1 and 250mb of RAM. This game clocks in at 2+ gigs in size.
2- I ran School of Lust and it gobbled ALL of my cpu so it sat at 97-99% constantly so my fans are runnning at max. And it took anywhere from 750mb to 900+mb of RAM. And this game is only 168 mb??
They both run 4 processes but Research Into Corruption has one process barely using anything and the other 3 are fairly light with RAM and cpu usage.
HOWEVER, when I ran School of Lust, all 4 processes are competing for the top 4 with both RAM and cpu usage.
It does not seem to leak RAM but it's a HOG.
I've never seen this before with an MV game. My thinking is he's got a plugin or 3 in there that are absolute resource hogs.

EDITED.. just saying I don't like the way this behaves towards my CPU so it went into the recycle bin and I won't re-download this personally until I get an upgrade.
Sound like a Bitcoin mining trojan to me. I find it hard to believe that this game required that amount of CPU and RAM usage.

Reactions: Sapucapica

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
How to get rid of Saitama (sister's quest) ?
Just go talk with him. In this quest you can choose to see someones tits its either your sister or Violet.
Also for this quest you gonna need 80$, 30 for drill and 50 for new kami for your sister.
If you don't know where the mall is its in the right-up corner of the map.
Earlier i was confused and went to shop on the left and was angry like for 10 minutes before i figured it out.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Sapucapica

Nov 15, 2017
Sound like a Bitcoin mining trojan to me. I find it hard to believe that this game required that amount of CPU and RAM usage.
This is really sad, because SOL sounded sooooo good :tiredface::tiredface::tiredface:

The demo version (Sister Control) was almost perfect, it had everything I like in a H-game. Excellent artwork, nice animation and very hot scenes. :p:p:p:p

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Just go talk with him. In this quest you can choose to see someones tits its either your sister or Violet.
Also for this quest you gonna need 80$, 30 for drill and 50 for new kami for your sister.
If you don't know where the mall is its in the right-up corner of the map.
Earlier i was confused and went to shop on the left and was angry like for 10 minutes before i figured it out.
I just did that but nothing happen.
I talk to sister, ask to train hypnosis. she said I need to get rid of my neighbor. I go talk to him. nope nothing happen. did I miss something ?

Is dildo missable? I knew I can find it in chest but these keys it never drop. can I find it anywhere else?

This game has potential. hope it's constantly update.

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
Is dildo missable? I knew I can find it in chest but these keys it never drop. can I find it anywhere else?
you can find a rusty key in the closet in your mom's room
and yeah, i think the dildo is missable if you end the 1st floor of the hole

assman39se76

May 14, 2017
Anyone tried playing this game on a computer that is completely disconnected from the internet? My ASSumption is that if this contains a bitcoinmining trojan it would need internet connectivity to do it's mischief. So if CPU/RAM usage goes down when disconnected from the internet while playing this game it would surely indicate malware and that the gamedev is a dickhead. If it's still resource heavy either way it's just another shitty game...

* I haven't tried this game myself, I'm just responding to those who wrote about this game being resource heavy..

Reactions: kailius and ponyguy

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
Anyone tried playing this game on a computer that is completely disconnected from the internet?
Tried it, didn't saw much of change.
I wait for v0.11e where he claims to fix many perfomances issues.
I also saw Dev commented about the problems on patreon. So we need to wait for new version to see if it still eats a fuck ton of ram.

Reactions: ponyguy

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Its not mining. The gpu stays low. Its just shitty scripts and the encryption also does not help.
For me Boner Games does almost everything wrong you can do wrong on patreon.
  1. Lowest pledge starts at wooping $10. next one is $20.
  2. NEVER on time. Not once he kept his promised schedule.
  3. Never finishes a game.
  4. Called out lying to his patreons about links, game updates and game content a few times now.
And now this game, that doesnt work for everyone. "Only pirated versions have this problem" --> Bullshit.

Maybe i'm just salty bc i was dumb enough to pledge to him a few months ago. But his art looked so good :/

Reactions: muttdoggy
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes