Samga

Apr 4, 2017
I experience no problem on windows 8.1, but there is a game breaking bug that does not let you past the phone message from "blackmailer"

JF_Sebastian

Oct 3, 2018
Hi everyone,
i'm stuck with the hole. I can't go down stage 6, it is said that elevator doesn't work and i have to come an another day. Whatever the day, it the same thing. Did i miss something? (i have to say that memory 25 and 26 are still missing for me).
Thanx

Edit : i found it, you just have to go to school to start Missing Sippy mission and the elevator will work
...stuck on the same point; I tried your solution going to school almost every day but the "Missing Sippy" mission doesn't start. I only have in-progress 3 quests now (main ones: Hole, dad in hole and large debt). All three locked as I can't go ack to the hole (and I've sold already all items I get on levels 1-5)
Any clue about what to do to start that ""Missing Sippy" quest?
Thanks in advance

Edit: ...Quest appeared on Fiday, 21 October (two weeks too late for me)

DarrenOwen

Aug 13, 2018
...stuck on the same point; I tried your solution going to school almost every day but the "Missing Sippy" mission doesn't start. I only have in-progress 3 quests now (main ones: Hole, dad in hole and large debt). All three locked as I can't go ack to the hole (and I've sold already all items I get on levels 1-5)
Any clue about what to do to start that ""Missing Sippy" quest?
Thanks in advance

Edit: ...Quest appeared on Fiday, 21 October (two weeks too late for me)
Honestly.. I think that those just aren't implemented yet, even though they were said to be with 0.3.
I've played through the entire thing and pretty much 100% the current version... and I have yet to find the "Missing Sippy"-quest.

I say, just give up for now and come back when a new release is out and try again.

crillo

Apr 16, 2018
man im really mad i haven't played yet after i make the first talk with flora she says nothing and i can't move can someone help me ?

Urnotme

Sep 22, 2018
Here is a save after the club (no futa), save 3. I use v0.3a, without DhoomPreCache.js modified (dialogue don't load with it), I followed partially the walkthrough.

NB: v0.3a don't have the club neverending loading issue (at least for me), but have radom crashes and start the game take longer.

Edit: there is a little bug usefull to know, you can purchase Antiandrogen even if you have no money.
How exactly do I load the save into the game, because I put it in the save folder but when I load the game it's not there, same with my own files from v2, they wont load either

JF_Sebastian

Oct 3, 2018
Some other bugs found...
1) If you end the "Missing Sippy" quest (that means clearing lvl 6 of the Hole) your statistics on the computer of the room keep saying "Hole floors cleared: 5/5". I don't know if it's due to that (a wrong update of the cleared floors), but if you return to the Hole after having been on lvl 7, you always return back to level 6. Even if it's 100% cleared, you always have to go across level 6 and use the exit elevator to return to level 7. That means: 1 day in level 7, next day in level 6 (nothing to do but go to the exit), next day level 7, next day back in 6...
2) You have a deadline of a (game) week to end "Missing Sippy" and meanwhile you cannot confess with Aiyana because she saids she misses her Sippy. But if you rescue her before, she keeps saying the same even though the quest is finished and Sippy can be found at Hartford.
3) The "random" room numbered 7 on the 7th floor of the Hole has a "random" bug: the gates don't disappear after you defeat the enemies so you are not able to leave anyway (but reseting the game). The prison-room 7 only happens when you enter coming from the 6th room and you find two walking-girls (not the shot ones) and a chest. As far as I know, it never happens coming from the 2nd room so I never go in a against-the-clock order (this bug happened to me 3 times so it is not just casual).
4) Not very important: the total number of gold coins you can get is 999. Any other coin collected after reaching this top is not considered into your account
...there are even more but that is enough for the moment

AFluffyCat

Oct 4, 2018
So I have been pretty much obsessed with this game for the past 2days and I can't figure out how to get memory #15 and memory #24 and since all the "I am missing memory 25 and 26" are all unanswered I am assuming that you can't get them

I have the newest version 0.3a and in the changelog it says:
"[ADDED] h-scene of Natalie (quest: Hypno Natalie #3)."
yet I have not gotten the quest or any clue on how to get it ingame so I am pretty much stuck there and could need some help
Thanks for any help in advance!

Reactions: grys800

Shadowman2222

Jun 4, 2018
So I have been pretty much obsessed with this game for the past 2days and I can't figure out how to get memory #15 and memory #24 and since all the "I am missing memory 25 and 26" are all unanswered I am assuming that you can't get them

I have the newest version 0.3a and in the changelog it says:
"[ADDED] h-scene of Natalie (quest: Hypno Natalie #3)."
yet I have not gotten the quest or any clue on how to get it ingame so I am pretty much stuck there and could need some help
Thanks for any help in advance!
Those both look like hypnosis based events. Go through the Hole and collect all the hypnosis books and teach them to yourself (use them from your inventory while in your room). Memory 15 will be triggered on Friday at the school and 24 happens after you've unlocked all the sister peephole scenes and then hypnotize her in her room again.

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
Well if ya cant beat'em. Tell'em to fuck off.

Heres a link to the game (WITH THE PATCH) and it includes a save (one from before) with all scenes unlocked. the creator can go fuck himself siccing a DMCA on you.

IDK how much it matters but i did follow that walkthrough so a save has it to the point it stops. least it should.

I downloaded it and it appeared that there was no file or it was corrupted

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes