Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Well, 18 and 19 year olds are actually teens. So, this is how it works in my stories.
but it is the upper 2% of the spectrum, and that line would include even a 30 years old person. If you are gonna limit the age range that much you might as well just name their specific age really

hornby05

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
but it is the upper 2% of the spectrum, and that line would include even a 30 years old person. If you are gonna limit the age range that much you might as well just name their specific age really
I see your point. The lower boundary is much more important than the upper boundary. This is a legal disclaimer on how I use the word teen. It's an obvious assumption that a person who is 20 years old is no longer a teen. Also, the context of the story reflects that. That is who is called a teen and who isn't.

Xavim

Jul 2, 2017
The writing in the screenshots so far seem...not the best? I would give more examples of writing and not just the title or a shop menu.

Reactions: hornby05

lasereyes

Jun 5, 2019
This game has the female domination tag, does it have a fedom path or is it just a one scene only kind of deal?

hornby05

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
This game has the female domination tag, does it have a fedom path or is it just a one scene only kind of deal?
I answered this above. It's just the one scene right in V0.003. In V0.004 there is another path to femdom. That is available now to patrons only. Thanks.