hornby05

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
Well, I made a mistake in releasing v0.005 to the public. LOL. But it's links are about to expire. So enjoy while you can. Will be working on V0.006 next with more pictures.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Please add settings for customising the font, I'm aware we can just zoom out but having it default to such a large size is odd.

EDIT: There's also more than a few sentences that don't start with a capital letter.

Reactions: hornby05

hornby05

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
Please add settings for customising the font, I'm aware we can just zoom out but having it default to such a large size is odd.

EDIT: There's also more than a few sentences that don't start with a capital letter.
I'll look into it. Thanks.

Reactions: Syliar

hornby05

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
You should add the pregnancy tag, because the girls can technically be impregnated.
I could, but it's not part of the story. It's consequential and part of the scoring. It's not like the MC is having sex with someone who is pregnant. Then I would put it in.

Reactions: Agent Abide

hornby05

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019

Okay, I found a solution and it's pretty elegant. It will be implemented in V0.006. So, there will be a settings button on the sidebar where you can choose 1 out of 3 sizes of texts and 1 out 3 fonts.

Reactions: Syliar