Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
School Tales [v3.7] [Kenzi Shinyuiki] - Compressed

Win/Linux [275 MB]
- - - -

Mac [283 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It would be so nice to be able to fade out the textbox and leave only the script. There are modders who do this, Joker is one of them.

rwolfy

Sep 7, 2023
New version 4.0

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I've found that if/when it does that, if you click on your room and sleep it will move the game along. TBH thats the only way I could move forward from that scene - every other place I clicked showed incorrect images and/or image of the sister.

There's a 100% preventable rape scene... that is why you see 2 guys with the same girl. The 1 screen is of the rape scene (the fat guy standing), while the other scene is of the MC with the girl.

For those concerned - the rape incident happens if you follow that particular girls story, however you have multiple prompt's to stop it. If you let it happen, you lose access to the girl as she no longer shows up at school or answers her door, and considering the storyline that's 100% understandable imo.

For those who want to see the scene (I've seen some mention it), but are having issues (technical issues, or just strugglign with the translation... which is def an issue), here's a save right at the start of the scene.
How to kill your game before it starts 101.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SchoolTales-KENZISHINYUIKI-4.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hitiayaya

Oct 10, 2021
v4.4
>Loli, Grape
I see a lot of haters in a comments of this duo, so:
I guess theres only one scene. And its avoidable. (Second screenshot)
When one of your students did not come to study, you ran to look for her and found her somewhere in a dark alley with a fat bastard, where you choose either to interfere or to watch.

In other ways: The students themselves offer to do "it", or you want it first and they allow it.

sheroQ

May 31, 2020
main_menu.png

School Tales [v4.6 Public]

Download: -

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
wonder if the new event was planned our blowback from the last patch. I have I feeling it's the forumer but....the previous events usually have a lot of backlash...case in point being a certain small cat from another harem game

1.60 star(s) 11 Votes