Others Abandoned Schoolgirl Brother [v0.38] [Texnoprm]

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There are supposed to be pictures right? because I've got nothing :/
You may need to use a different program to extract it since some programs will mess up the cyrillic alphabet (Russian Language). That makes the program not see the photos since the file folders and many pictures have cyrillic letters.

Aug 19, 2016
You may need to use a different program to extract it since some programs will mess up the cyrillic alphabet (Russian Language). That makes the program not see the photos since the file folders and many pictures have cyrillic letters.
hrmmm... What program would work for that then? I have winRar.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I used 7zip 16.04. Can try winzip or upgrading winRar and that has helped before
winrar upgrade..
If you haven't downloaded Russian games before you can look for a Russian language pack for your computer.
Windows language packs..

Reactions: jackkane

Mukallif

Aug 5, 2016
There are higher-res pictures in the \appdata\games\SGB\pic\ivents folder in the m_zal_uborka zip.
Extract those because the last half are 2000x1333 pics that will overwrite the original 853x480 photos. IF you want.
Second, in the appdata\games\SGB folder, there's a file called game.lua. Open it with notepad or notepad++ and you'll see the line "gold = 1000;" Change that 1000 to something like a million or more like "gold = 1234567" and save the file. Start a new game you'll have THAT much gold :FeelsGoodMan::tf::D
Wow! Thank you, Mutt.

Mukallif

Aug 5, 2016
There are higher-res pictures in the \appdata\games\SGB\pic\ivents folder in the m_zal_uborka zip.
Extract those because the last half are 2000x1333 pics that will overwrite the original 853x480 photos. IF you want.
Second, in the appdata\games\SGB folder, there's a file called game.lua. Open it with notepad or notepad++ and you'll see the line "gold = 1000;" Change that 1000 to something like a million or more like "gold = 1234567" and save the file. Start a new game you'll have THAT much gold :FeelsGoodMan::tf::D
Wow! Thank you, Mutt.

DanMan

Aug 25, 2016
Can't get the bug back into Stepfather in the Kitchen during 22:00-23:00 after quitting the game and restarting again later. Need help. Great game once you get the bug working.

DanMan

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can't get the bug back into Stepfather in the Kitchen during 22:00-23:00 after quitting the game and restarting again later. Need help. Great game once you get the bug working.

DanMan
You should be able to just click the bug then his name

DanMan

Aug 25, 2016
Have tried numerous time all through the 22:00-23:00 time period. Do you need to reacquire the bugs, and do you need a certain amount of $ to be able to get them to work. I have the Diary, Bug, Mini-camera, iphone10s, Cigarette, Camera, another Mini-camera, & another Bug all listed at the bottom of my page. All of them can be double-clicked and they will give me a description of the item. Still can't get the bug to stick. Does it only stick in the father. I read on a a translated Russian site that Stepfather sometimes sleeps on the bug? Thanks for helping.

DanMan

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Have tried numerous time all through the 22:00-23:00 time period. Do you need to reacquire the bugs, and do you need a certain amount of $ to be able to get them to work. I have the Diary, Bug, Mini-camera, iphone10s, Cigarette, Camera, another Mini-camera, & another Bug all listed at the bottom of my page. All of them can be double-clicked and they will give me a description of the item. Still can't get the bug to stick. Does it only stick in the father. I read on a a translated Russian site that Stepfather sometimes sleeps on the bug? Thanks for helping.

DanMan
No there is no requirement for making the bugs work. Have you tried bugging him during the day

DanMan

Aug 25, 2016
Got it! You have to put the mouse pointer on the person's name not the "movie reels" Thank you.

DanMan

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I haven't found a use for the diary yet. Granted, I haven't been clicking it on everything, but can anyone tell me what it's for?