• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
I want to avoid unlocking the gallery yet, though I'm having a problem getting H-scene 02, it says I need to have 50 points and go to the park after losing virginity, but nothing happens. Can anyone point out the problem?

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
I want to avoid unlocking the gallery yet, though I'm having a problem getting H-scene 02, it says I need to have 50 points and go to the park after losing virginity, but nothing happens. Can anyone point out the problem?
Have you lost it through H-scene 01? 02 is just 01 as a non-virgin. You can't do them in the same playthrough.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Considering one pic shows a tube connecting her ass to her mouth, I think this is one game we will all be avoiding.
ugh, the game looked interesting untill that. hard pass for me. not into sct or water sports at all

liberame

Jun 8, 2018
All of yall need to calm down, it gives you an option to censor the scat shit in the opening settings.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So I got an error when I went to the men's restroom. The message says it can't read properly width of null. Is there something missing in the file?

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
Hmm...
I tried to reproduce it, but I can enter the men's bathroom without problems.
Maybe try extracting it again while keeping the japanese encoding. (Ctrl + e in winrar)

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I got the error again. Gonna be specific this time. I have the setting on shaved, uncensored and she's wearing contacts.
I rest until evening on the bench. Then I go into the men's bathroom. I think it happens with both peeing and pooping. The scene ends and then the game crashes.

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
I tried the exact same setup and I got the error twice. I don't really know what triggers it and it appears to be rather random.
I got it on the original Japanese version as well so I would just try to change the setting around in order to avoid the bug.
You can choose the exact setup for every scene from the gallery menu if you want to see it without glasses, shaved and uncensored.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes