hellmutlime17

Oct 28, 2021
there's no highlighted scat warning at main post so i assume scat is minimal or only one-time? i get aroused on a lot of stuff but scat is not one of those =_=

em fine with holy water and lemon juice but em definitely not fine with choco cornets, especially the dripping ones.
u can off scat in game

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
My Directx audio file wont let me play it. The game doesn't connect to it. So FYI people. The current up to date file wont let me play it.

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
how does one get the rotor scene?
Off the top of my head, you need to see the other two masturbation events, lose your virginity and get the rotor by doing hide-and-seek to unlock the padlock gate. In the area after the gate you find the Lightning Hamster Card that you have to give to the girl north of the parking lot.

Last edited:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Off the top of my head, you need to see the other two masturbation events, lose your virginity and get the rotor by doing hide-and-seek to unlock the padlock gate. In the area after the gate you find the Lightning Hamster Card that you have to give to the girl north of the parking lot.
hmmm, so how does one do the virgin run? rotor is the only masturbation scene i need to get 100% but loosing the virginity kind of make it impossible. i am at 95%

Never mind. rape does not happen once you go virgin past a certain threshold

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
hmmm, so how does one do the virgin run? rotor is the only masturbation scene i need to get 100% but loosing the virginity kind of make it impossible. i am at 95%

Never mind. rape does not happen once you go virgin past a certain threshold
AFAIR, it's indicated into the tips of the game that the rape doesn't occur in the alley once your lust level is above 40% (or something like that): which is a pain to get the last (i.e. fourth) ending.

Last edited:

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
You can easily get that ending done by doing the event in the alley, the event in front of the signboard, the photographer and the chiropractor.
For the virgin-playthrough you can make use of Reiko's quest, the public toilet, the business man and the erotic magazines. You can also see the first event of the photograper and the chiropractor.
If you want to avoid scat, just don't talk to the guy north of the fountain and use urination in the toilet.

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
Yeah, you could call it that. It should have been just one.
In my opinion, it's just a separate scene to fill out the gallery. :sneaky:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Can someone explain to me the Signboard event? I can't figure it out
AFAIR, you'll just have to interact with the signboard if you are enough advanced (it happens early in the game).

But, I think that it only happens if you've not been warned about it (i.e. if you've not talked to the NPC -near the signboard- that warns you about it). I've not checked the code but I'm almost sure it has something to do with this (or something similar).

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
The NPC doesn't matter at all. It's just a stat check.
The event triggers when your H-Gauge is above 20% and stops working once it hits 60%.

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
unable to find file:
Graphics/Titles1/something in chinese
I’m pretty sure it’s not chinese. :ROFLMAO:
Try installing the Runtime Package for RPGM VX Ace (Link in Translator Notes on first post) or run the game with Japanese Locale.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes