RPGM Completed Schoolgirls vs Elite Teacher Shinobu [v1.0.0] [78]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

xxbatufbxx

Aug 8, 2020
Hello everyone, I have a question, do you know of a game like this game with more traps?(Yes ı like trap or futa :) )

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
The most troublesome animal are the chicken in the girl's bathroom, you need to enter 3 manholes on each part of the schoolgrounds and pull the lever to enable the 3-part bridge. The other is in the hidden passage inside the changing room.
View attachment 1866549

Also, the gay part was expected from the start. Not a fag, but it was kinda hot.
Man i couldnt find this last chicken. Thanks so much

Sep 27, 2019
Seriously, i've done everything in the school, yet i remain at 9 hearts, what am I missing?
I did the tan chick on the roof
I did the trap
I did the class phone stalker
I did the lil cute pig
I did the gate
I did the tennis club mommy
I did the sport girl
I did the garbage
I did the ball in the bathroom
What am I missing to advance the story?

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Wait so their secret weapon was to send a shota into a school full of aggressively horny teenagers? That's like sending a baby lamb to deal with the lions.

Rikis

Jan 9, 2018
where do i get changed for the gym? theres no sign for it
I think you need clothes from trap guy.

Stop giving me likes and actually give advice! I'm still stuck and unable to do any progress!

This game is shit
With 9 hearts you should be able go to old school building (top right in back mountain).

Can't get past final boulder puzzle any1 has solution?
You mean static guards? It's quite simple. One stone on bottom guard, all other top guards.

traitothat6

May 2, 2021
i got stuck, i finish the 2nd day at the old building, then no new event happen, I speak all the npc and they all say i need to find Ayaka, but I can't find her anywhere (the hint is broke tho). I go to the pro wrestling club and the npc say she is not coming yet. (42 hearts rn)

Sep 27, 2019
I think you need clothes from trap guy.

With 9 hearts you should be able go to old school building (top right in back mountain).

You mean static guards? It's quite simple. One stone on bottom guard, all other top guards.
okay will go check it out, thx

It worked, nice

Last edited:

Rikis

Jan 9, 2018
i got stuck, i finish the 2nd day at the old building, then no new event happen, I speak all the npc and they all say i need to find Ayaka, but I can't find her anywhere (the hint is broke tho). I go to the pro wrestling club and the npc say she is not coming yet. (42 hearts rn)
Maybe try male toilet. It's in north near dumpsters.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes