QSP Abandoned Schoollife [v0.4.4 fix5] [Samantha & Ps1x]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Aug 5, 2016
You can easliy do that with this generator. Use the pink button 'generator schools'. Set up everyone as [auto generation] and then you have all sorts of option to affect all auto generated characters
Thanks this really makes setting the game up much more hassle free, is there anyway you can have more than 8 buildings by any chance?

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
v0.4
imagepack : mirror:
links are from developers so not great hosts and i have too shitty upload to make mirrors.
eng qsp (machine translation): ,also attached
Delete files from folder bd.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
fix5 en
also here is russian wiki of the game

Last edited:

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
They said that it was made to be more in depth than HSS but from what I've seen, it's only more confusing. The UI is all over the place and the machine translation doesn't help. Character creation is also a hassle. Honestly, at this stage, HSS is a much better alternative than this.

superbear

Jun 19, 2017
They said that it was made to be more in depth than HSS but from what I've seen, it's only more confusing. The UI is all over the place and the machine translation doesn't help. Character creation is also a hassle. Honestly, at this stage, HSS is a much better alternative than this.
You got to remember HSS has been in development for a lot longer and a hell of a lot of that development time was redesigning the system from scratch to make it better. Honestly I see potential for this just need patience.

qwe123123

Jun 8, 2017
I was just about to say this... I tried playing this many times because I'm a fan of HHS but, you can't have a game with "in depth" systems when it's machine translated, it ends up being an extremely confusing nightmare. I usually have no problem with QSP machine translated games but this is way too complex, it needs a real translation ASAP. On a different note, I had no problems with the UI.

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
mates, i need a bit of help, when i open game in qsp (04fix6) and i choose to "create a character" iv got a "111 error", "location not found", and literally i cant do noting but exit a qps ... i create a school via DBcreator (linked somewhere here on page) but i dont found there a option to create your own character.
in short - i want to create mine own playable character and i dont know how :)

sorry for mine english, im not native speaker

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
"create a character" is pretty much the same thing as dbcreator but worse, you got error because you didn't delete files from db folder.
On sundays there is an option in your room 'management school'. You can create, delete characters, change playable one ('to change gg') and other stuff there.
Or in dbeditor, either 'to create a new database' or load one if you made it already, make your character then click the arrow icon, next to the name. The rest of instructions is there.

On the other topic, hhs is very different game, with only common thing being school setting. And ffs noone is going to make real translations, just ignore these qsp games insted of bitching in every thread.

crazzy297

Jun 3, 2017
This is about the layout of the game, could some explain how to zoom out on the main screen like in the image on first page of thread. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 22113

I pretty much gave up on this. I couldn't figure out the character creation at all. The whole create school thing threw me off couldn't figure out what to do once i got to the faculty.

Reactions: Aeriys

dragoduval

Mar 21, 2017
Will anyone be making mods for this (clicking "fashion" will pop up a mod menu you can use)?
There's already some in russian, i'm actually slowly translating one for my personal use :D.

I pretty much gave up on this. I couldn't figure out the character creation at all. The whole create school thing threw me off couldn't figure out what to do once i got to the faculty.
You need the database generator, i can add it here if needed (Not sure if its here already), it will save you a lot of time. Plus you can make the school like you want, for example i do an all-girl school, beside me as a male :D.

I actually quite love this game, its awesome and fun to play. Plus it got so many different things stuff to do, like rape (Yea it's still on work, but the mechanics are quite nice), sex (Normal in a Ero game, but it's quite advanced compared to many games), events (Catherine as some nice events, same for Samantha).

Reactions: Namco15
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes