QSP Abandoned Schoollife [v0.4.4 fix5] [Samantha & Ps1x]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes
D

Deleted member 22113

I didnt see a database generator on page1. All ive been able to do is generate schools randomly. The create a character is broken give some error about location or something that makes me have to end qsp through the task manager and as far as the other options well shit im not gona sit and make custom npcs, although i could never figure that out anyway most of the options are mistranslated and i couldnt get past the director. I did get to play around with it with random characters and it looks like it could be a great game, especially after i figure out how to use saveeditor with it. Last thought, I absolutely hate the save system. Im super paranoid i need to be able to save every 30sec or my ocd goes nuts.

dragoduval

Mar 21, 2017
Here's the Database Generator :

Not sure if anyone want to put it on the main page, but here it is :D. Also use the cheats to unlock the Free Save Mode. I get that, i also have to save every 30 seconds or i go crazy.

Reactions: Aeriys

ycapella

Jun 9, 2017
Hey, is the russian language qsp functional for anyone?

I'm getting to the part where you're in a room but almost any action outside the room results in the player not responding (stuck in a loop?), am I doing something wrong?

ycapella

Jun 9, 2017
Seems the bug is fixed in the newer version you can download from their forums, not sure if I'm allowed to link/upload stuff here but give a poke if you have issues getting at it

Once you've had the initial setup done, you appear at the player's "room" (it's called literally "Room" in russian).

If you then "leave house" and do any activity: exit house -> go to beach or any other location -> go by bus/foot/whatever -> click continue a couple times the qsp player then freezes and seems to be stuck in a loop eating the equivalent of a core in CPU load

Doesn't seem to matter where exactly you go to, most locations outside the house have same freeze happening

English qsp seems to work (there's no freeze) but the machine translation is too awkward to play

Last edited:

dragoduval

Mar 21, 2017
Huh never had that bug, but its true that the newest version (bugfix) is already out, so might be a good idea to upload it. You can always post it if you want, and a mod will either add it to the front page or delete it :D.

Else i could upload it once im back home :D.

Reactions: Namco15

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Here's the Database Generator :

Not sure if anyone want to put it on the main page, but here it is :D. Also use the cheats to unlock the Free Save Mode. I get that, i also have to save every 30 seconds or i go crazy.
For future reference, you can upload/attach files to your post as long as they're under 10MB.

Reactions: dragoduval

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
Translated new version of school generator/dbeditor ( ) and omnicheat mod ( )

Unzip into schoollife folder.
To use generator just open dbeditor.qsp.
To use mod fashion -> to connect modification -> put "omnicheat.qsp" (without quotation marks) in a popup -> click on new item that apperead in you backpack to open cheats menu.

dragoduval

Mar 21, 2017
Ha thanks :D. They did a new traduction of the DB ? Or a new version ? I already had it so im wondering what changed from my version to this one :D. Still thanks for the omnicheat.

Reactions: Namco15
D

Deleted member 22113

Does the new version need to old image folder cos im seeing alot of missing pics

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
can someone please help me i keep getting an error that says "can't start because fmodexp.dll is missing"

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes