Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-03-26] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
A look at the june content
Next_month_24-06_June_extras.png

This time since eve is getting the hot coffee treatment I expect a lot of variations for made she's literally "a build a waifu" with a the large amount of clothing, hairstyles and accessories to choose from in game,

̶A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶n̶u̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶l̶o̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶N̶S̶F̶W̶ ̶a̶l̶t̶s̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶s̶h̶a̶d̶o̶w̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶v̶a̶r̶i̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶.̶

Edit: false alarm no alts chloe. f̶u̶c̶k̶!̶!̶

Last edited:

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
View attachment 3683813

This time since eve is getting the hot coffee treatment I expect a lot of variations for made she's literally "a build a waifu" with a the large amount of clothing, hairstyles and accessories to choose from in game,

Also nurse chloe is getting some NSFW alts, which is good to see she almost got overshadowed by eve if she didn't get any variations made.
I wonder if Eve's getting more alts variety compared to Marin and, from more recent ones, Revy. I mean he went full out with 330 pics of her. Judging from her pose she's definitely getting the "creampie/bukkake" treatment he's lately doing for one of his monthly sets.
Also, nice to see Black Swan getting full set, for some reason I thought she would be a one-off.

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Honestly, Eve is one of the few characters from this artist who has some appeal to the people who are not weebs. At least, Stellar is an excellent game. This month is the only girl I am curious about from those of NSWF Content. I have never been interested in any characters from Genshin??? and this green hair girl I also have only a very vague concept who she is.

Last edited:

CC95

Jun 28, 2021
View attachment 3684823

̶A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶n̶u̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶l̶o̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶N̶S̶F̶W̶ ̶a̶l̶t̶s̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶s̶h̶a̶d̶o̶w̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶v̶a̶r̶i̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶.̶

Edit: false alarm no alts chloe. f̶u̶c̶k̶!̶!̶
This looks very promising, and honestly I want the full resolution of that Ryuko image, she looks so hot even though it's just SFW

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
Honestly, Eve is one of the few characters from this artist who has some appeal to the people who are not weebs. At least, Stellar is an excellent game. This month is the only girl I am curious about from those of NSWF Content. I have never been interested in any characters from Genshin??? and this green hair girl I also have only a very vague concept who she is.
There are no genshin characters in June pack.

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
There are no genshin characters in June pack.
That's why I used question marks because I wasn't sure where the other girl was from. I suspected it was some kind of game with microtransactions, but I don't even care to check it. She looks very generic. Anyway, it doesn't matter. The essence of my statement was that EVE is the only character recognizable by people who are not interested in anime and games in this style.

krotchy

Apr 28, 2020
That's why I used question marks because I wasn't sure where the other girl was from. I suspected it was some kind of game with microtransactions, but I don't even care to check it. She looks very generic. Anyway, it doesn't matter. The essence of my statement was that EVE is the only character recognizable by people who are not interested in anime and games in this style.
Ironically, Eve's the most generic dweeb looking of the three.

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Ironically, Eve's the most generic dweeb looking of the three.
Unfortunately, I cannot deny this. Just because I recognize her doesn't mean I'm crazy about her. Even in the game, she is a rather bland character.
But Krys Decer's work showed me that even despite her boring appearance in the game, you can draw her to look amazing. Although in the case of Sciamano, for now, from a purely artistic point of view, this green-haired girl looks the most interesting. In her version, in terms of colors, shading, play of light and shadows and her pose, she seems the most refined.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes