Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-03-26] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Here's eve
View attachment 3704342
I actually just finished the game a couple of days ago so i knew the timing would be convenient,

And again since she's getting the hot coffee treatment expect a larger amount of variations made than usual considering the how much customization you can do to eve
I like the way she came out. Now she looks like a beautiful young girl confident in her beauty. Her look no longer expresses boredom but rather a hint of superiority, expressing... "You can stare, I have nothing to be ashamed of."

Reactions: scar1289

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
Mirco always takes forever with his packs. He's either creating too many variants or burning himself out. Not surprising he delayed the pack to next month, probably will come out mid-July.
Considering he's drawing Eve, with her wide variety of ingame suits, it will take him some time. It definitely won't be limited to his regular "normal+bikini+underwear" routine. Probably end up being even more files compared to Revy from last month's pack.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

Hey everyone,

Since I'm still working on the June pack and there are no new pack announcements yet, I will pause July billing cycle. Next one will be most likely in September (I plan to take a break during July).

Until then, everyone who got charged on June 1st will as always get the pack they are waiting for and as for me, I'll be working on finishing the June pack as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support and I hope you can have a great summer time!

That, and dude basically only charges when he has a pack to release. It's not like folks are paying him every months even when there's nothing
Silly you, don't come with logic on these folks...
They are only here to complain about the Artist they have never paid for...
Artists don't do what they want = Artists bad...
That won't hold them off downloading the Fap Material though...

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020

Hey everyone,

Since I'm still working on the June pack and there are no new pack announcements yet, I will pause July billing cycle. Next one will be most likely in September (I plan to take a break during July).

Until then, everyone who got charged on June 1st will as always get the pack they are waiting for and as for me, I'll be working on finishing the June pack as soon as possible.

Silly you, don't come with logic on these folks...
They are only here to complain about the Artist they have never paid for...
Artists don't do what they want = Artists bad...
That won't hold them off downloading the Fap Material though...
just to be clear, he's going to release the pack he's working on and then take a break, or just take a break till sept?

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Considering he's drawing Eve, with her wide variety of ingame suits, it will take him some time. It definitely won't be limited to his regular "normal+bikini+underwear" routine. Probably end up being even more files compared to Revy from last month's pack.
The customization goes more in depth than just the outfits, you can also charge her hair and hair color, as well giving her glasses and earrings so eve is a bit more complex than the previous ladies sciamano has worked on

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021

Hey everyone,

Genkung is also gonna take a break once he finishes his current thing, from what he talked about.
Hopefully either of the 2 isn't gone longer than 2 mo.

Georg_tx

Nov 3, 2022
Yep, we all here dont have to complain. Sciamano is great artist and wery hardworking man, but even he need enough time to do.

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
Hmm, feels like the next release will be another 1000+ images for just 4 or 5 characters.

For those who don't delete like 95% of the pack, it's time to invest in an SSD external card for these artists.

Reactions: piercingWinds
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes