Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Unsurprising to see nicole winning considering her popularity (not that i'm complaining), but i am interested to see mirko in his style

Ancilla

Jul 2, 2020
I feel like the game died when ZZZ dropped
I feel you don't play WuWa at all. Gameplaywise it's already good and has great future potential. It gets updates, events and new content as usual. ZZZ is dull, it's hyped now as new HoYo game due their brainwashing marketing but it's not Genshin and it won't be so popular after few months.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aho____';

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
I'm looking forward to his take on Mirko. I'm failing to remember if he's done fairly muscular girls before.

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
Does anyone have the updated google drive stuff for gimp, where we can edit the files? Looking for the one of Misato.

hello7577847

Mar 1, 2023
Does anyone have the updated google drive stuff for gimp, where we can edit the files? Looking for the one of Misato.
Are you referring to the drive smeagolb maintains? If so, click on the red link prior to this sentence and go to the 21st Oct 2023 post. I checked, there is a Misato file for you they have done. The drive is buggy though, ask smeagolb if Misato is hidden on your end.

Reactions: DarkPulsar

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
Hey, would anyone be able to help me? Would someone be able to make Miku Nakano's bra more see through so it's a little easier to see her nipples? Thanks if you can, I really appreciate it.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes