Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
The Polls ended yesterday, here are the final results...

Hot Coffee:

1. Nicole Demara - Zenless Zone Zero(414)
2. Changli - Wuthering Waves (324)
3. Faye Valentine - Cowboy Bebop (294)
4. Needle Knight Leda - Elden Ring (226)

Bonus Stuff:
1. Rumi Usagiyama (Mirko) - My Hero Academia (379)
2. Shiroko Terror - Blue Archive (333)
3. Galleon - Granblue Fantasy (257)
4. Rapunzel - Nikke: Goddess of Victory (218)

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
can you explain to me how you do the see through or link me to a tutorial? many thanks.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

can you explain to me how you do the see through or link me to a tutorial? many thanks.
As far as I remember from when I had a worming laptop before said laptop broke, open gimp file, click the bra in the Layers, and adjust opacity.

Now, this does not work with any clothing or bra, because as it was phrased to me, when breasts are free from a bra, they are looser and expand out more, but in a bra, they are tightly packed.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Thanks, I appreciate it.

As far as I remember from when I had a worming laptop before said laptop broke, open gimp file, click the bra in the Layers, and adjust opacity.

Now, this does not work with any clothing or bra, because as it was phrased to me, when breasts are free from a bra, they are looser and expand out more, but in a bra, they are tightly packed.
i know that much. What you describe makes the whole bra see through, tho, not just the nipples/breasts. I can ofc also do a cut section-lower opacity of section-merge but that method makes the part look like shit and the clothing not uniform.

Feb 10, 2022
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Correct

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
i know that much. What you describe makes the whole bra see through, tho, not just the nipples/breasts. I can ofc also do a cut section-lower opacity of section-merge but that method makes the part look like shit and the clothing not uniform.
When it comes to partial opacity reduction, the easiest way is to use a mask. You paint a completely transparent area completely black, leave white what is not transparent, and with the help of the grayscale, you paint what is between 0 and 100 transparency. The lighter the gray you use, the less transparent the object is. And vice versa. The darker the gray you use, the more transparent the object is.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
As expected he is pausing the billing cycle...
At this point expect a Bi-Monthly release schedule...​

Hello everyone,

After my vacation, I've got sick and it took me a bit to fully heal back. I'm back working on the pack, but there have been 2 weeks where drawing wasn't as pleasant as it should be. Because of that everything got delayed again and unfortunately I have to postpone the rewards. No worries tho! Members will not be billed on September 1st and billing will resume on October 1st.

Thank you for your continuous support and have a nice day!

Chaosinuyasha

May 7, 2024
The Polls ended yesterday, here are the final results...

Hot Coffee:

1. Nicole Demara - Zenless Zone Zero(414)
2. Changli - Wuthering Waves (324)
3. Faye Valentine - Cowboy Bebop (294)
4. Needle Knight Leda - Elden Ring (226)

Bonus Stuff:
1. Rumi Usagiyama (Mirko) - My Hero Academia (379)
2. Shiroko Terror - Blue Archive (333)
3. Galleon - Granblue Fantasy (257)
4. Rapunzel - Nikke: Goddess of Victory (218)
Im curious what "bonus stuff" entails, still cant wait to see Rumi and Nicole stuff :D

Reactions: kongroshi2
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes