Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

CornJunket

Aug 14, 2018
Is there any chance you can add fixes for the white boa in the Artoria .xcf? It only has fixes for the dark boa. I posted this earlier but I didn't @ you or whatever so you might not have seen it.

If you did see and don't feel like it, that's totally understandable

D

Deleted member 2332042

Sorry I must have missed that. I might get around to fixing it, but no guarantees

realreal99

Jun 3, 2020
Can you tell me if Sciamano has any sort or kind of tutorial other than step by step art?
I really love how his art is a mix of realistic skin tones and textures but anime-ish faces and countour

Antichikin450

Dec 13, 2020
Can you tell me if Sciamano has any sort or kind of tutorial other than step by step art?
I really love how his art is a mix of realistic skin tones and textures but anime-ish faces and countour
Nope from what i know all he does is step by step

Antichikin450

Dec 13, 2020
To be fair, all the edits I've seen so far were not good quality, i could see immediately the difference on "removed" parts. And I can understand his disliking about them, when you actually put a lot of efforts on your art you don't want some random people to edit it, no matter the reason.
Thank you, I just wanted to point that out plus the edits got us nothing... only less at the end of they day, I like his works and stuff, edits are whatever... but that literally ended up hurting everyone at the end of the day

Reactions: randomaccountlul
Mar 12, 2018
To be fair, all the edits I've seen so far were not good quality, i could see immediately the difference on "removed" parts. And I can understand his disliking about them, when you actually put a lot of efforts on your art you don't want some random people to edit it, no matter the reason.
Someone having an actual brain, thanks 1617658070463.png

Reactions: Antichikin450

Antichikin450

Dec 13, 2020
Someone did post this a few pages back, but it may have been deleted. I think I already said, but if ever one of Sciamano's works needed a nude, this is it.
I'm not really interested in edits, i'd rather just wait for his packs imo, I don't know if it would make me a "Snobby." person but the edits don't really do it for me. I guess I just got upset that Sciamano made a post saying he would stop.

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
I'm not really interested in edits, i'd rather just wait for his packs imo, I don't know if it would make me a "Snobby." person but the edits don't really do it for me. I guess I just got upset that Sciamano made a post saying he would stop.
I wasn't referring to edits. To my knowledge, that character has never had a nude, official or not.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes