Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
For those keeping track at home, I believe for 2020, through holidays or taking a long time to put out content for whatever reason, he produced nothing for March (Came out April), May (Came out in June), October (Came out November) and December while 2021, nothing in January, both months covered by the content that finally just came out this week.

D

Deleted member 2332042

Hi, can you give me link to download Lara Croft .xcf file?
I have been encouraged to leave the hell-hole that is 420chan and come here instead. So here I am.
Anyway, I started making the .xcf for Lara Croft a couple of months ago when it first came out, but I never got around to finishing it. Hopefully I finish it soon.

AyPee

Oct 10, 2020
I have been encouraged to leave the hell-hole that is 420chan and come here instead. So here I am.
Anyway, I started making the .xcf for Lara Croft a couple of months ago when it first came out, but I never got around to finishing it. Hopefully I finish it soon.
Can you make Bismarck .xcf file too?

sab3r2th

Jul 4, 2020
It's nice seeing you here Smeagol. Thanks for everything.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Yo ho ho and welcome Smeagol. I well remember you from my time posting content on 420 before I left a few years back. You will find less shit and Hinata triggered fools here too. Bring Eagle here with you too for his sanity. :D

Kira20

Jan 26, 2019
Glad to see you here, I'm a big fan of your GIMP edits especially for Dandon's stuff. Appreciate all the effort you put into those files. A question however, is it normal for when loading your xcf files, some parts seem to be missing or have mismatched shadows and the likes as compared to the original jpg/png files. At times, the layers structure seems to be out of order? I could be wrong and that may be what you did intend to do as far as the layers go. Still wondering about the missing/mismatched parts. :D

D

Deleted member 2332042

It's nice seeing you here Smeagol. Thanks for everything.
Thanks for the kind welcome.

Yo ho ho and welcome Smeagol. I well remember you from my time posting content on 420 before I left a few years back. You will find less shit and Hinata triggered fools here too. Bring Eagle here with you too for his sanity. :D
Yes, I'm fairly certain that at least 50% of people on 420chan have some sort of mental deficiency, although I'm not a psychiatrist. As for Eagle, he was the one who told me to go here, so maybe he's already here lurking or something.

Glad to see you here, I'm a big fan of your GIMP edits especially for Dandon's stuff. Appreciate all the effort you put into those files. A question however, is it normal for when loading your xcf files, some parts seem to be missing or have mismatched shadows and the likes as compared to the original jpg/png files. At times, the layers structure seems to be out of order? I could be wrong and that may be what you did intend to do as far as the layers go. Still wondering about the missing/mismatched parts. :D
Yes. When adding loads of complex layers that are all interacting with each other it's sometimes hard to get them to work perfectly. Sometimes in these cases I have a 'fix' layer that fixes some things. Also, sometimes I simply just miss something. Do you have a screenshot of the errors in question? Anyway, most of the time, if you want to create something that is very similar to what the artist included in their original batch, you're better off using the original because it will probably look better.

Brou1995

Nov 21, 2020
We also need Uncle Ben for even more SFM and Blender content from various artists.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes