Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

LSOD

Jul 2, 2020
Prinz Eugen - check
Prinz Heinrich - check
Now we need Admiral Hipper to complete Hipper-class set.
But Heinrich's a P-Class, a derivative of the Deutschland-class, not related to the Hippers. You'd need Blücher to complete the set.

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
But Heinrich's a P-Class, a derivative of the Deutschland-class, not related to the Hippers. You'd need Blücher to complete the set.
I honestly don't know if you are talking about the characters or actual ships, but it's hilarious seeing conversations about them when I'm not familiar with either.

• Haha
Reactions: Dontforgetthejoker

Smeagle

May 15, 2018
So... they still haven't posted the reward for Feb2021 yet? I know it's bimonthly, but is it normal for him to take it this long into the intended month of release?
Even if I wanted to, I can't get his latest pack on Gumroad.

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
Thank you my good sir...though I have a question...You have uploaded this to mega...but aren't you a afraid that something might happen to your account. Because I have read that accounts associated with copyright strikes...if given 3 would result in some sort of ban...I would also like to use mega to share files so I just wanted to know if you had a way around it?

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Thank you my good sir...though I have a question...You have uploaded this to mega...but aren't you a afraid that something might happen to your account. Because I have read that accounts associated with copyright strikes...if given 3 would result in some sort of ban...I would also like to use mega to share files so I just wanted to know if you had a way around it?
i think if you share only to this community it should be fine, the chance of someone reporting it to mega is quite slim compared to the more public spaces

Reactions: kat-klema

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
i think if you share only to this community it should be fine, the chance of someone reporting it to mega is quite slim compared to the more public spaces
Ye but its better if you use a fake account to do so...though this community is great i think we have a few snitches...the links sometimes used to go down in like 30 mins sometimes....

李子的核

Apr 23, 2020
That make sense , luckily , it's just one of my mega accounts , if it finally got banned , i might think use other ways to upload the files ;)

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes