Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes
May 28, 2020
by the way, is december going to be skipped?
He was posting his packs once in two months. But November pack delayed and was released in December. So there was no december pack in regular plan. Let's just wait and hope for a good pack in January but I don't know like it's mentioned on this thread before, his timing has been bad due to unknown probably personal reasons. In conclusion there is no december pack.

adnwadnsdna

Jul 16, 2020
Nevermind i just downloaded it on a different link and uploaded it in my mega app so i can view it on my phone

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Well. I have no idea who Hot Coffee is, but I look forward to that one. Holy crap she's beautiful. Excellent pose and dress too. :love:

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Well. I have no idea who Hot Coffee is, but I look forward to that one. Holy crap she's beautiful. Excellent pose and dress too. :love:
Lol, Hot Coffee isn't a person, rather it is an extra image set of a character for those who pay $2 or more on his Patreon that he marks as "Hot Coffee" for his subs to know.

Brou1995

Nov 21, 2020
It's nice to see that sciamano is keeping up with Azur Lane flow, I mean, Prinz Heinrich was introduced about 3 or 4 weeks ago, and already got NSFW treatment.

Reactions: Archer15

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Lol, Hot Coffee isn't a person, rather it is an extra image set of a character for those who pay $2 or more on his Patreon that he marks as "Hot Coffee" for his subs to know.
So we aren't get that unknown chick in the nice dress and pose then? :(

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
So we aren't get that unknown chick in the nice dress and pose then? :(
Well that depends on the level of the patreon sub who leaks the pack and whether they are on the appropriate level to get said Hot Coffee set for the month.

aubk00

Apr 28, 2020
I think that's not out yet? He has the packs out randomly lately (or bi-monthly i dunno).

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes