Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Looks like people start to be fed up with too many GI winning polls in his comment on patreon. :unsure:
I'm a bit surprised they're getting fed up. It's not like he's repeating certain characters. Plus eventually he'd have done all of them and there won't be anymore until the next waifu comes out.... oh wait, that's almost every month. Isn't it like a poll as well? Most voted characters are drawn yes? Then only a minority is voicing their displeasure?

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Looks like people start to be fed up with too many GI winning polls in his comment on patreon. :unsure:
Going though this paid only posts on kemono, he actually called out his fans who complained about this and mentioned it's the only the game he plays at the moment and may continue to feature in future polls

he even said and I'll quote this:

"Instead of complaining you could give suggestions on how to draw the character you voted for, like an outfit idea or a pose. Being bitchy about your character not winning doesn't make me want to draw it as a Monthly Artwork reward. You may have noticed it by now: the Monthly Artwork has been, most of the times, a character from the Hot Coffee poll that didn't win."

Man didn't held back

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
the drives were taken down. i made new ones but they were also taken down unfortunately
You know their are other cloud storage sites you can use instead of using one that can get easily reported and shutdown.
Going though this paid only posts on kemono, he actually called out his fans who complained about this and mentioned it's the only the game he plays at the moment and may continue to feature in future polls

he even said and I'll quote this:

"Instead of complaining you could give suggestions on how to draw the character you voted for, like an outfit idea or a pose. Being bitchy about your character not winning doesn't make me want to draw it as a Monthly Artwork reward. You may have noticed it by now: the Monthly Artwork has been, most of the times, a character from the Hot Coffee poll that didn't win."

Man didn't held back
I'm not sure the full context here but I like how he'd dodge the argument given to him. No one bitching about their characters not winning the poll. Their bitching at the fact you continue to add GI into the voting cycle knowing full well its gonna dominations the votes 10-1. You either make a dedicated GI Pack term and move on for those characters or removed them from the vote poll cycle.

Antichikin450

Dec 13, 2020
You know their are other cloud storage sites you can use instead of using one that can get easily reported and shutdown.
I'm not sure the full context here but I like how he'd dodge the argument given to him. No one bitching about their characters not winning the poll. Their bitching at the fact you continue to add GI into the voting cycle knowing full well its gonna dominations the votes 10-1. You either make a dedicated GI Pack term and move on for those characters or removed them from the vote poll cycle.
Not too sure about the full context but I think that last part he mentioned as The monthly artwork "Hot coffeepoll that didn't win." From what I know I think the Monthly Artwork was anything of his choice anyways? So if GI won in the Hot Coffee topic, and the second place topic turned into the Monthly artworks... Technically I don't think it would have mattered, because if GI wasn't in the Hot coffee poll, it would have been in Monthly Artworks.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes