Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

fataljn

Aug 17, 2018
Apparently, lately he tends do skip details on characters "lower lips", judging on that pose. Unless, of course, we gonna see a spread similar to this one:
View attachment 1461430
I missed his spread pictures, yeah I like this one but the "lower lips" were less details than his other one. Hopes he goes back to do some in future packs.

PlasticSlipper

Feb 19, 2021
Apparently, lately he tends do skip details on characters "lower lips", judging on that pose. Unless, of course, we gonna see a spread similar to this one:
View attachment 1461430
I noticed that he titles these variations as "open-leg". Last he did was in the Tifa pack (blue/
View attachment 1461430
Last one was on 20.06 pack with Tifa. He missed
View attachment 1461430
Last pack he had something like this was June of last year. I believe he calls them "open legs". Plenty of his other works had the opportunity to have this style but I guess not.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes