Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

RndUser

Sep 23, 2019
Where can I find the full set in high quality of doc mercy? (october 2017)
The mega on the first page only contains 8 of 16 images and another one had all (?) images but not at full quality.
I uploaded all pics from this set in the highest quality I could find .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

Added:
MEGA Download Link for October 2021

Reuploaded/Added more Links for:

April 2020
August 2020

NOTE: Life expectancy of MEGA links is extremely low. SO MOVE FAST if you want use MEGA Links!

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
SC provides a zillion variants, and that's great. Sometimes you just want one he didn't do, though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Delete them. That's what I always do. I delete roughly 90-95% of each character. Of all SC works, I only keep ~1400 images. Same for Dandon. I delete a bunch of her variants.
Why I don't like paying for their work cause I trash most of them when I get them.

Reactions: Dtsnlvrs

CornJunket

Aug 14, 2018
Made a few .xcfs for some of the sets I liked, figured I'd share them.

List:
Ahri (2017)
K/DA Akali
Bismarck (this one has some minor issues due to there not being a nude version of her with her legs cross/closed)
Byleth (I know Smeagol already did it, but the cape had some issues and I wanted to try my hand at it anyways)
Kallen
Lara Croft (Smeagol uploaded a partially-complete version of this one, but never uploaded a completed one afaik)
Ryuko
Samus (2018)

Link:

hopplestar

May 13, 2021

List:
Ahri (2017)
K/DA Akali
Bismarck (this one has some minor issues due to there not being a nude version of her with her legs cross/closed)
Byleth (I know Smeagol already did it, but the cape had some issues and I wanted to try my hand at it anyways)
Kallen
Lara Croft (Smeagol uploaded a partially-complete version of this one, but never uploaded a completed one afaik)
Ryuko
Samus (2018)

Link:
the link gives an error, could you reupload these? Though not sure if it's on my end, but it was a 502

TheJJJ

Aug 4, 2020

List:
Ahri (2017)
K/DA Akali
Kallen
Ryuko
Samus (2018)

Link:
Awesome! Nicely done! You did a great job.

For Byleth, I loved how Smeagol made a version with both sides of the bikini top open but unfortunately he forgot to add the wet versions with it. I'm glad you put in the wet variants.

Hope you consider to keep making these, because I think they're great.

CornJunket

Aug 14, 2018
Awesome! Nicely done! You did a great job.

For Byleth, I loved how Smeagol made a version with both sides of the bikini top open but unfortunately he forgot to add the wet versions with it. I'm glad you put in the wet variants.

Hope you consider to keep making these, because I think they're great.
Thanks! I couldn't figure out a way to do both sides of the top open without a "seam" line from the lighting on the skin being different on the two sides.

I'll probably keep making them because they actually take up less space than the image sets lol.

Speaking of, here's Zero Two:

There's some minor issues with the nude version of the sunscreen and bikini+wet, but nothing that sticks out to me when looking at the image at full size.

TheJJJ

Aug 4, 2020
Thanks! I couldn't figure out a way to do both sides of the top open without a "seam" line from the lighting on the skin being different on the two sides.

I'll probably keep making them because they actually take up less space than the image sets lol.

Speaking of, here's Zero Two:

There's some minor issues with the nude version of the sunscreen and bikini+wet, but nothing that sticks out to me when looking at the image at full size.
All good. Thanks for trying nonetheless. Perhaps I'll give it a shot myself with Smeagol's Byleth edits and yours to see if I can use both to get a wet open bikini on both sides, because it's super hot. Even though I'm absolutely terrible at it.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes