Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

CornJunket

Aug 14, 2018
Finished another .xcf, this one being the set of Tifa where she's in workout clothes.

If there's problems with it, that's because there were all sorts of funky issues making it, some of them on my end and some of them because of the variants available in the original set. I don't really plan on fixing them; this set was a pain.

I'll probably do that old Nova set next just for an easy one, then Power after that since his newer work has way more variants.

EDIT: Nova took about 40 minutes lol. Not much going on with that set

Last edited:

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
we need the whole cast of genshin tbh
Albedo x Bennet when?

On a serious note - it's really nice to have more of GI girls, I mean, already got Eula, Ganyuu, Raiden Shogun, Ningguang, Captain Beidou. I also remember him posting casual artwork of Hu Tao - wonder if she'll be also getting NSFW treatment someday. 1773_06c.jpg

Dec 2, 2021
Yo, thanks so much to everyone helping upload these! I recently found out about the artist, and the artwork looked amazing.
Depending on his next few uploads, I might join their patreon and help grow the collection here ;-)

Reactions: Chigatumadre

gef48

Jan 30, 2019
Finished another .xcf, this one being the set of Tifa where she's in workout clothes.

If there's problems with it, that's because there were all sorts of funky issues making it, some of them on my end and some of them because of the variants available in the original set. I don't really plan on fixing them; this set was a pain.

I'll probably do that old Nova set next just for an easy one, then Power after that since his newer work has way more variants.

EDIT: Nova took about 40 minutes lol. Not much going on with that set

thanks for your work

Tifa Workout.png

Reactions: Zukie84
Dec 2, 2021
here's Zero Two:

There's some minor issues with the nude version of the sunscreen and bikini+wet, but nothing that sticks out to me when looking at the image at full size.
I'm getting a 502 bad gateway error, and I've already tried doing various fixes (restarting browser, using different browser, restarting PC, etc). Any chance of getting an upload somewhere else? Would greatly appreciate it!

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes