Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
His latest tweet was kind of curious:

Surprising he didn't mention him and his loyal pets nuking MEGA accounts with leaks before they even appear. Also, replies from some of people with the most brown noses made me kind of chuckle:
"We should make this a federal issue and shut down the website if they refuse to take any action that has any meaningful value to society while letting every single thief prosper in yours and others stead.
Shut it down.
Shut it all down."

Surprising they didn't demand entire US Army including navy seals, special forces and space convoys invade the countries hosting servers for that website, and obliterate them to nothingness.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

Surprising he didn't mention him and his loyal pets nuking MEGA accounts with leaks before they even appear. Also, replies from some of people with the most brown noses made me kind of chuckle:
"We should make this a federal issue and shut down the website if they refuse to take any action that has any meaningful value to society while letting every single thief prosper in yours and others stead.
Shut it down.
Shut it all down."

Surprising they didn't demand entire US Army including navy seals, special forces and space convoys invade the countries hosting servers for that website, and obliterate them to nothingness.
I mean, I can't blame the guy for being mad at pirates, I'd be mad as well

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019

Shut it down.
Shut it all down."

He and his twitch mods suffed with Korean BBQ were always terrible as people. And he doesn't seem to give a chance to any option than fully paywalled content. Serves him well.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

Shut it down.
Shut it all down."

The self-awareness of this paywall artist caring about legality. When he's in the gray area of legal himself for making a living off of other company I.Ps without permission.

filthypervert1222

Dec 10, 2021

Shut it down.
Shut it all down."

Absolute coombrain rotting their brains huh.. well who we to say anyway

Antichikin450

Dec 13, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Know under nickanmes jessey.kim or jesseyk3. Sciamano often refers to him just jessey.
Can't tell if you're trolling or not, seems like you have a personal issue with Sciamano somehow? What's your logic, literally packs are taken dowm barely before their posted pretty sure he uses dmca.com or whatever

Last edited:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Next month 22-01 January.png

Waddup Pimps!
Here the main rewards of the January Patreon pack!

People who pledge before January 1st (which results as a payment for the month of December in your billing history) will be able to get this pack.

Depending on your Tier, you'll be able to get:
  • Medusa - Fate/Grand Order HQ version, NSFW, Step by Step
  • Jahy - Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! HQ version, NSFW, Step by Step
  • Enterprise - Azur Lane HQ version, NSFW ( T4+ ), Step by Step
  • Chloe Anime - OC HQ version ( T3+ extra )
  • HuTao - Genshin Impact HQ version ( T4+ extra )
  • Gumroad 15% discount (T4+ extra)
If you get charged January 1st (which results as a payment for the month of December in your billing history), then you will receive everything once finished. Most probably, there will be a delay due to holidays 'n stuff.

Check the homepage and the to know more about Tiers.

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
He's not giving GI character NSFW treatment? That's a first.
On the other hand, doing NSFW version of Edgyprise seems quite interesting, been some time since he paid his attention towards Azur Lane franchise.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
View attachment 1566317

Waddup Pimps!
Here the main rewards of the January Patreon pack!

People who pledge before January 1st (which results as a payment for the month of December in your billing history) will be able to get this pack.

Depending on your Tier, you'll be able to get:
  • Medusa - Fate/Grand Order HQ version, NSFW, Step by Step
  • Jahy - Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! HQ version, NSFW, Step by Step
  • Enterprise - Azur Lane HQ version, NSFW ( T4+ ), Step by Step
  • Chloe Anime - OC HQ version ( T3+ extra )
  • HuTao - Genshin Impact HQ version ( T4+ extra )
  • Gumroad 15% discount (T4+ extra)
If you get charged January 1st (which results as a payment for the month of December in your billing history), then you will receive everything once finished. Most probably, there will be a delay due to holidays 'n stuff.

Check the homepage and the to know more about Tiers.
This Raider has the most Sciamano face as she could get :p. Something is off with her design here, but still gonna be smexy, I guess ?

Kzor

May 27, 2021
He's not giving GI character NSFW treatment? That's a first.
On the other hand, doing NSFW version of Edgyprise seems quite interesting, been some time since he paid his attention towards Azur Lane franchise.
Sad Cynthia didn't make it, glad Makima didn't make it

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes