Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes
Dec 2, 2021
Between my external drive corrupting and the Power set being a bit of a challenge to edit, it took me a while, but here it is:

Which layers you need to have active to get everything looking right is a bit inconsistent. I was also planning on doing more with the dress pants but the rest of the set was such a pain that I didn't want to. Especially that jacket.

I also did the old Yoko set, which took about 25x less time lol:
Don't wanna come across as a beggar, but can we put in requests? Or do you do them according to your own preference?
No matter which way, I'm looking forward to them anyway! Wish I was skilled enough in GIMP to create things like this.

CornJunket

Aug 14, 2018
Don't wanna come across as a beggar, but can we put in requests? Or do you do them according to your own preference?
No matter which way, I'm looking forward to them anyway! Wish I was skilled enough in GIMP to create things like this.
I mostly just do them as I feel like, but I'm not immune to being influenced. I moved Power up since someone else was asking for it, IIRC.

Reactions: MariusTheYounger

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Chloe selfie 1-3.png

More of my OC Chloe.
I've been taking some sort of a break from everything in the past 2 weeks. I didn't feel like doing anything at all, but now I'm getting back on track. I might still do a small picture like this before going back to Patreon stuff.

Of course it's too late to release new polls for the next pack, therefore the next pack, the February pack, will be skipped. Don't worry tho: nobody will be charged since I'll put pledges on hold. Thank you for your support!

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
So when does the January pack come out. Because the pay info says Jan 1st, but thats not the release date too is it?

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
No, the only version available right now is the one that was posted from Twitter, it may be in a set coming up, it may not, we have no clue yet, but the res we have is the res available right now.
I wouldn't hope for a full set, it's probably gonna be a 1-piece work, like he usually does it with his Chloe OC.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
No, the only version available right now is the one that was posted from Twitter, it may be in a set coming up, it may not, we have no clue yet, but the res we have is the res available right now.
The fact that it was probably created because of the Italian thing and wasnt originally planned, its probably just a one off.

endlessbrooder

Jan 28, 2022
He said it isnt a set. "I wouldnt have been able to draw it so fast if it was a set" he said.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes