Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Sciamano is going to have to call this the Febraury pack and just say he took January off at this point. I mean its already mid-Feb and still no release. That's pretty bad.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hold on everyone, she's real now
(thank this model)
View attachment 1655424
Reported as Violation of Rule 1.3:
"This is not a dating site, don't treat it like one"

Applies to organizing a flow of date offers to people outside The 'Zone...
(ok,ok, just kidding... );D. though going to visit certain twitter thoroughly and not kidding :love::p )

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Reported as Violation of Rule 1.3:
"This is not a dating site, don't treat it like one"

Applies to organizing a flow of date offers to people outside The 'Zone...
(ok,ok, just kidding... );D. though going to visit certain twitter thoroughly and not kidding :love::p )

Dr. Syndicate It's always nice to see cosplayers doing OCs of artists. Thanks for sharing that tweet!

Dec 2, 2021
Fresh from their Patreon:

Enterprise from Azur Lane, in her Race Queen skin. 3rd and last reward of the (late) January pack.

Quick reminder: this, like the previous 2 January rewards, are only for patrons who joined before January 1st. The pack is coming out late due to many unfortunate events.
The pack will be sent once I finish all the alternate versions, which should happen in the next few days.

If everything goes well, I'll be able to release also the next month polls. If not, then I might have to skip another month.

LSOD

Jul 2, 2020
Nobody tell him he got her eye color wrong or the pack won't come out until April.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Kinda wish Sciamano would release their pics in .png format, like their previews.

I can't tell if some color banding is due to .jpg compression or that's just how they color their art.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes