Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
Kinda wish Sciamano would release their pics in .png format, like their previews.

I can't tell if some color banding is due to .jpg compression or that's just how they color their art.
He probably doesn't want to make file size too big.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
He probably doesn't want to make file size too big.
Well, people are paying for these. So I would assume that people would want the highest quality they could get for their money.

Also, at the resolution that Sciamano releases their art in, it's most likely about 3-4 MB increase in size for each pic. So perhaps 5-6 MB per pic instead of the usual ~2.50 MB or so. So it won't be that much of a size difference.

Last edited:

CornJunket

Aug 14, 2018
Kinda wish Sciamano would release their pics in .png format, like their previews.

I can't tell if some color banding is due to .jpg compression or that's just how they color their art.
Compression artifacts are kinda varied from set to set, idk why. The Agir set had way worse compression than usual for example. Definitely agree that it would be better if we could see from .pngs anyways. I'd be pretty upset if I were a paying customer, though since I just use this place for all his stuff I'm not going to get all up-in-arms.

In related news, the Agir set took me forever because the Difference set-up kept catching a fuckton of compression, but here it is:

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Compression artifacts are kinda varied from set to set, idk why. The Agir set had way worse compression than usual for example. Definitely agree that it would be better if we could see from .pngs anyways. I'd be pretty upset if I were a paying customer, though since I just use this place for all his stuff I'm not going to get all up-in-arms.

In related news, the Agir set took me forever because the Difference set-up kept catching a fuckton of compression, but here it is:
I've actually asked Sciamano about whether or not they offer .png formatted files and they said no.

Maybe someone who's subbed to them can ask them why they won't offer .png and instead of .jpg with compression artifacts?

Dec 2, 2021
Just in from his patreon:

Hey there,
February is almost over and the January pack needs still few more days to be finished. I don't want to make you pay for a pack that hasn't been announced yet, nor I want to rush survey and polls because, even if I did, there might not be enough time to also fit the previews before February ends. Note that my Patreon payments are not upfront: you don't get charged as you join, but at the beginning of each month.
So, unfortunately, I have to skip March pack and payments. Nobody will be charged at the beginning of March. Next charge will be April 1st. By then the January pack will be out for sure and, also, the previews of the next pack (April pack).
Thank you for the support and cya in the next few days, when the January pack will be released!

Dec 2, 2021
The January Pack just dropped!
Downloading as we speak, will update this post as soon as I've downloaded it and reuploaded it to anonfiles.
Link:
I won't use any other uploader, if you want you can download it and then upload it to other upload services.

EDIT: added link to Anonfiles

Last edited:

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
The January Pack just dropped!
Downloading as we speak, will update this post as soon as I've downloaded it and reuploaded it to anonfiles.
Link:
I won't use any other uploader, if you want you can download it and then upload it to other upload services.

EDIT: added link to Anonfiles
Thanks brother

Reactions: Jorgin15

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I was only interested in enterprise, medusa is ok

Not too sure about jahfy though as there "better" options to choose from

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I was only interested in enterprise, medusa is ok

Not too sure about jahfy though as there "better" options to choose from
Out of this group.... Jahy is the one only I know. Jahy isnt really done that often so that's the one one that really held an interested for me. So nope not really any "better" options from this set.

I've seen Medusa, Enterprise and HuTao around by other artists but I don't "know" who they are. Never played/watched/read any of that stuff.

And Chloe Anime is original character so unless your into that, that doesn't even really count

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes