Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
his one off art looks a lot more interesting to me, the pose on recent set has been 'unappetizing'

LSOD

Jul 2, 2020
I complained about it before, but everything is too samey. Similar poses, camera angle, facial expressions, etc. Hell, I expect if you put all the breasts and nipples of the past year side by side they'd basically be the same with some skin tone adjustment. Maybe he's getting burned out doing the same thing again and again and that's why he's always late with packs. Maybe he's afraid to experiment with his art because he worries the customer base won't tolerate it.

Antichikin450

Dec 13, 2020
I complained about it before, but everything is too samey. Similar poses, camera angle, facial expressions, etc. Hell, I expect if you put all the breasts and nipples of the past year side by side they'd basically be the same with some skin tone adjustment. Maybe he's getting burned out doing the same thing again and again and that's why he's always late with packs. Maybe he's afraid to experiment with his art because he worries the customer base won't tolerate it.
Honestly I think you might be right, they packs have been kinda getting later and later and things are becoming repeated slightly. I wonder if he'll maybe think of something to change things up.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Waddup Pimps!

Here the main rewards of the April Patreon pack!

People who pledge before April 1st (which results as a payment for the month of March in your billing history) will be able to get this pack.

Depending on your Tier, you'll be able to get:
  • August Von Parseval - Azur Lane HQ version, NSFW, Step by Step
  • Yae - Genshin Impact HQ version, NSFW, Step by Step
  • Marin Kitagawa - My Dress up Darling HQ version, NSFW ( T4+ ), Step by Step
  • April 400k - OC HQ version ( T3+ extra )
  • Shenhe - Genshin Impact HQ version ( T4+ extra )
  • Gumroad 15% discount (T4+ extra)
If you get charged April 1st (which results as a payment for the month of March in your billing history), then you will receive everything once the pack is finished.

Check the homepage and the to know more about Tiers.

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
Alright this set looks good. Wonder if he'll do the same pose à la Bismarck.
Yae's starting pose looks almost the same, although I am not sure he'll be going for a "full spread" development like he did with Bismarck.
I'm kind of surprised he isn't drawing any of Italian "kan sen" (Zara, Pola, Littorio) from Azur Lane, considering his origins.

Last edited:

TheJJJ

Aug 4, 2020
Google Drive
Just uploaded all .xcfs so I don't have to keep updating here and spamming this. (y)
Hopefully it doesn't get taken down (y)
Nice, I'm so glad you got these back up. I especially loved the Byleth one and how you added an open bikini top on both sides rather than just the one side. It's too bad that the wet layers for Byleth were cut from that .xcf, but other than that, it's my favorite one.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018

Waddup Pimps!

Here the main rewards of the April Patreon pack!

People who pledge before April 1st (which results as a payment for the month of March in your billing history) will be able to get this pack.

Depending on your Tier, you'll be able to get:
  • August Von Parseval - Azur Lane HQ version, NSFW, Step by Step
  • Yae - Genshin Impact HQ version, NSFW, Step by Step
  • Marin Kitagawa - My Dress up Darling HQ version, NSFW ( T4+ ), Step by Step
  • April 400k - OC HQ version ( T3+ extra )
  • Shenhe - Genshin Impact HQ version ( T4+ extra )
  • Gumroad 15% discount (T4+ extra)
If you get charged April 1st (which results as a payment for the month of March in your billing history), then you will receive everything once the pack is finished.

Check the homepage and the to know more about Tiers.
Damn. Don't know a single on this time around.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes