Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Do we have an estimated time frame on when next set will be released
Sciamano's output has flopped all over the place with his month to month release schedule long dead. Now it is released when it gets done and even that can be months in between releases.

Dec 2, 2021
Fresh from the press:

August Von Parseval from Azur Lane, in her maid outfit. Third and final reward of the April pack.
When will I send the April pack? Now I will have to work on all the alt versions for each picture. It may take a week or more, depends on how much I have to do. Probably Marin will take the longest. Once everything is finished, I'll zip everything and send it.

(had some difficulty uploading it, so attached it as a link)

Reactions: SkrerkS and aqs101

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Fresh from the press:

August Von Parseval from Azur Lane, in her maid outfit. Third and final reward of the April pack.
When will I send the April pack? Now I will have to work on all the alt versions for each picture. It may take a week or more, depends on how much I have to do. Probably Marin will take the longest. Once everything is finished, I'll zip everything and send it.

Here
20220408_113718.jpg

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Fresh from the press:

damn i totally thought the previous girl's alts are done whenever he post a new girl

Hiikari~san

Aug 21, 2021
hmm, that might be why he said she had a wardrobe malfunction. Cuz I didn't see anything wrong on the picture he posted.
Maybe he'll include the NSFW version of it. I didn't saw him finish the actual art of it. Maybe... Just maybe, hoping that he'll add that version

Antichikin450

Dec 13, 2020
Maybe he'll include the NSFW version of it. I didn't saw him finish the actual art of it. Maybe... Just maybe, hoping that he'll add that version
Sorry to burst your bubble somewhat, but I don't think he's ever really made a NSFW version of pics that he did for the twitter challenges he does which that Chloe one was for

TheJJJ

Aug 4, 2020
I honestly think it would be better for him if he focused on making single NSFW variants of almost all of his art to use for his packs instead of only focusing on three highly detailed ones which he puts most of his time and effort on. It's obvious that working so hard on the same pics with a billion versions feels like a chore to him, thus why he also takes so long to come out with the packs. If he focused more on his other art in this way and not so much the three hyper detailed ones, I don't think he'd suffer through so much burn out by working on the same pics for so long and he'd enjoy making more art more often with added 'perks' for the fans, also everyone else would be happy that he comes out with many NSFW versions of most of his art.

If he altered his packs to be this way, I think he'd enjoy himself more and his release schedule would end up being an actual schedule.

Dec 2, 2021
True that, this just came in on patreon:

Sara from Genshin Impact, in gym wear.
Worked on this during Twitch streams and eventually finished it yesterday with a bit of off stream polishing. Since I'm working on the NSFW versions of the April pack, I had to find something else to stream on Twitch, hence why I did this. It's something I wanted to draw for a while and eventually found some dead time to do.
I'd say that the alt versions of the April Pack are 50% done. Hopefully somewhere in the next week I'll be able to send everything to who's waiting for it.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes