Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Hiikari~san

Aug 21, 2021
Sorry to burst your bubble somewhat, but I don't think he's ever really made a NSFW version of pics that he did for the twitter challenges he does which that Chloe one was for
like i said, maybe he changed his mind midway before posting it on twitter

voidl

Oct 17, 2020
Wish he'd just draw a few alternate versions instead of 100 but release them as PNG files. Not only would that mean higher quality images, it would also mean packs take less time to put out, making it easier for him as well.

Reactions: loddies

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
Wish he'd just draw a few alternate versions instead of 100 but release them as PNG files. Not only would that mean higher quality images, it would also mean packs take less time to put out, making it easier for him as well.
I know right.

Just like with Dandonfuga, I delete like 90% of them and then keep about a dozen or less for each character. It's why I don't like paying for them. I delete most anyway.

Dandon has about 20,000+ images released, counting every alt. But I only keep about 3100 and I still think that's a lot so I'm constantly deleting them.

Reactions: ( Y )

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
Just like with Dandonfuga, I delete like 90% of them and then keep about a dozen or less for each character. It's why I don't like paying for them. I delete most anyway.
The same here.

I haven't moved on to the Dandonfuga collection yet and I still need to review this entire collection, but I already felt that it was going to be something like the AyyaSAP collection, I ended up deleting 80% and keeping the remaining 20%, you really don't need everything, and even more so if the packages are outrageous in terms of weight.

Reactions: Pissed Pika

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Raiden Gym Wear - Genshin Impact + update (pausing next billing cycle)

Raiden from Genshin Impact, in gym wear. Finished this week on streams.
The April pack is not finished yet and I'm sorry for that. I'm starting to find tedious the part where I spend days working on the alternate versions. Yae and 80% of Marin is done, but I didn't draw August's second outfit yet. Since the month is almost over, I will pause the next billing cycle and think about new ways to approach my next artworks. I want to focus on doing more art over doing more alternates.

Thank you for holding on so far and I hope you'll enjoy the pack once it's delivered.

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021

I'm starting to find tedious the part where I spend days working on the alternate versions. [...] I will pause the next billing cycle and think about new ways to approach my next artworks. I want to focus on doing more art over doing more alternates.
I already said it, there are too many variations, one or the other is fine, but damn, 60 variations for each image, wow.

voidl

Oct 17, 2020

Raiden Gym Wear - Genshin Impact + update (pausing next billing cycle)

Raiden from Genshin Impact, in gym wear. Finished this week on streams.
The April pack is not finished yet and I'm sorry for that. I'm starting to find tedious the part where I spend days working on the alternate versions. Yae and 80% of Marin is done, but I didn't draw August's second outfit yet. Since the month is almost over, I will pause the next billing cycle and think about new ways to approach my next artworks. I want to focus on doing more art over doing more alternates.

Thank you for holding on so far and I hope you'll enjoy the pack once it's delivered.
Damn, is he reading this thread or what? We were literally just talking about this

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Damn, is he reading this thread or what? We were literally just talking about this
Honestly, pandering to every single fashion kink can truly wear out even the most passionate of artists. Imagine redrawing the same character in that same pose, again and again, with new dress-up layers every time. This can really hurt both their motivation and productivity. I'm glad he's decided to be more firm about obliging random whims.
Last thing anybody wants is getting burnout from re-hashing the same Genshin chick for weeks on end. There is art, and there is money-making, and then there is sheer torture.
Good luck to the artist; hope to see more variety (in characters rather than in costumes) again soon.

Reactions: Flipl8 and ( Y )

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
That's what I'm thinking. He roams here.

Hey Sciam.
If you're reading this, just do like 8-12 variations for each character. Don't do 80. That's a lot and I personally delete most whenever you do. Why I don't like paying for them. Do few and make each variant slightly unique.

Yours truly,
-Pissed P.

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
That's what I'm thinking. He roams here.

Hey Sciam.
If you're reading this, just do like 8-12 variations for each character. Don't do 80. That's a lot and I personally delete most whenever you do. Why I don't like paying for them. Do few and make each variant slightly unique.

Yours truly,
-Pissed P.
So basically follow Sakimichan/LoganCure way, who draw around 5(Sakimi)-10 (Logan) variations with different state, e.g. clothed/naked/semi-naked, pregnant, cum stained, futa/non-futa etc?

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
So basically follow Sakimichan/LoganCure way, who draw around 5(Sakimi)-10 (Logan) variations with different state, e.g. clothed/naked/semi-naked, pregnant, cum stained, futa/non-futa etc?
To be fair, 5 variations is already too much. I understand that the artist has patrons to appease and bills to pay, but at the same time, I wish he could be able to draw what he likes, as he likes.
Maybe it's just me, but I found his earlier/mid works to be better than the later ones, where the stress of completing the long wardrobe checklist has been weighing him down, no doubt.
And it doesn't help that the Genshin characters are already quite flat and generic, even by mainstream anime standards; less details and depth in them means the artist has even less leeway if he wishes to stick to the original material's style.

Reactions: Pissed Pika
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes