Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes
Dec 2, 2021
Sciamano's Patreon Post:

Waddup pimps,

Here the survey about the rewards and future character suggestions.

Rewards have been sent, using Patreon Messages, to people who joined before April 1st only (which results as billed for the month of March)! Files on Drive will be deleted in 20 days and I'm not going to upload them again, so if you still have to download them, do it!

Now some updates:

• Polls will come in the next days. I'll sort your suggestions, post the polls and then I'll work on the previews for the June 2022 pack.
  • The 22-04 pack is also with all the older packs. If you couldn't get it on Patreon because you joined late, check it out on Gumroad! It's gonna be a bit more pricey than the Master T4 tier, but with the same content.
  • Due to how it works, only Tier 4+ patrons got a Gumroad link instead of a Google Drive link. From now on it will be the default system.
  • Just in case you didn't notice yet, charges on my Patreon are not upfront, therefore you won't be charged until the 1st week of each month. If you joined after April 1st, then next charge is in the first week of June (May has been skipped).
  • If you are a Tier 3 and you see only 3 versions of Marin is just because only Tier 4+ patrons got all the versions, as my FAQ and Tier description mentions. If you want all versions, you have to switch to an higher Tier.
If you have any question, use the comment section of this post (don't ask before reading the post tho)!

I hope you're safe and stay awesome!

Dec 2, 2021
Link for all of you who cannot wait to get their hands on it at right this second: old link, use this one instead:

Had a quick look through the images, there's over 150 pics of Marin, imho a nice amount of outfits and variations.
Although I think I prefer Yae Miko, was positively surprised by her.

Anyway, enough of me rambling, enjoy the pics!

Last edited:

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Link for all of you who cannot wait to get their hands on it at right this second:

Had a quick look through the images, there's over 150 pics of Marin, imho a nice amount of outfits and variations.

Well there y'all go. Saves me time oploading it on Mega/Workupload/Gofile.

serlionrpg

Aug 21, 2017
thanks to everybody. I wasnt trying to being entitled, i was commenting that to me anonfiles work like s***, im from south america, so maybe its a regional speed limit, or is like that to everybody? Thanks again to all our faptains

Reactions: Rakan

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Link for all of you who cannot wait to get their hands on it at right this second:

Well there y'all go. Saves me time oploading it on Mega/Workupload/Gofile.
Thanks you two

Reactions: DarenVeigar

c4dUg

Jul 16, 2021
Hello...

How do I download the extra variants of sciamano240? i'm new here... I'd like to download, April - OC, Chloe OC and a few others from Genshin Impact. do they have variants?

PlasticSlipper

Feb 19, 2021
The Marin one is a hit or miss? Idk seems off. Yae and Miko could've had more but oh well gotta get on that flavour of the month ig...

shazor94

Aug 9, 2020
Wait, i was thinking the Melina stuff from Elden Ring is part of the next available pack he releases or didnt he make anymore pictures of her?

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes