Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes
Dec 2, 2021
Although the upload speed for gofile is tragically slow, like 70kbps or something, so it may not be uploaded when you click this link:
Is Anonfiles an option for you? The full pack took me about 5 minutes or so to upload there.
but to each their own, use what's easiest and friendliest for you :)

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
Of all the girls in Elden Ring, Radagon is the one that made it to the final poll?
It's a weird choice for sure. She's probably the female character with the least amount of fandom. I could only find maybe five rule 34 pictures of her.

Mf746246

Jun 5, 2020
Can anyone share this pack in workupload or mega or something?

I know that someone already uploaded them as .xcf files but I don't know how to open them. :(
Dude, it's in the OP.

April 2022:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - - - WORKUPLOAD

realreal99

Jun 3, 2020
Hi wonderfull community, I'm more a reader than a replier.
I wonder, do somebody could upload the videos Sciamano has on twitch, as it seems those are kind of like tutorials, and I'd be very interesting in get to know how he draws, specificaly faces and body proportions.
Which i really really like. Not pin up style, not super manga-ish but in between realistic and really pretty body proportions

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
Hi wonderfull community, I'm more a reader than a replier.
I wonder, do somebody could upload the videos Sciamano has on twitch, as it seems those are kind of like tutorials, and I'd be very interesting in get to know how he draws, specificaly faces and body proportions.
Which i really really like. Not pin up style, not super manga-ish but in between realistic and really pretty body proportions
You need to subscribe and at least support him once in a while. You get his stuff for free. Now you want his process for free as well?
How fair is that?

testingterus45

Jun 25, 2020
This is what my .xcf files were for. Open them with GIMP and you can toggle on/off each different feature. Unfortunately, my google drive folder has been taken down again.
Hi smeagolb, i really like ur .xcf files edit and i feel so sad when the g-drive has been taken down :C

Anyway, would you mind to upload all the .xcf files to gofile? Really appreciate it man.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes